Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:shock: There is some weird f**king people in this thread.

I mentioned my dishwasher habits in another thread.

I have to have the tv on when I sleep. A comedy/romantic drama movie has to be on or I will toss and turn for hours.

I check on my daughter 4 times in the middle of the night. I actually have to touch her face to make sure she is breathing.

Ever since my first hatch was stolen 10 years ago, I always look at the window 90 times a day/night to see if the cars are still there. If one of them is in the shop, I have strict rules to keep it locked up in the shop or I would take my business elsewhere. I will drive by said shop late at night to see if they left it out. I do it even on vacation. I do it with my friend's cars as well if I crash at their place.

I have to sweep, mop and dry all of my floors 3 times a day. Because I have cats, I hate the cat hairballs that fly around.

I have to have EDM music on when I am in the shower. Depending on the song's time lenght, is how I calculate how long it takes me.

I floss my teeth 3 times a day usually before I eat anything. I have a stash of dental floss in all of my cars, under the drivers seat.

Air has to always be circulating in my house or I feel clastrophobic.

Apparently I hum when I eat. I chew with my mouth closed and don't make any sounds. But my husband claims if it is something I love eating, I hum. Like "mmm mmm mmm this s**t be good eats!"
You crazy!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i poop with a blowdryer on, -shrug- i like to be warm when i poop at home

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hmm, i s**t with a blow dryer blowing on me lmao
i freak out when my gas get to about quarter of a tank
i have to have my phone at all time, or i wigg out
i check under the sheets and pillows every night before i get in bed,
if i go into a quiet room with a clock that tics,i take the battery out
if there is a dent or ding on the side of my car, i will ride in the lane where no one can see that side of the car.
when i eat m&m's i chew the shell off first, then eat the inside,
ah well see, there ya go, not much has changed, i still do all the above , lmao

bairdandrew77

I like to touch what seems like random things I walk by. Car taillight in a parking lot, light switch, nearby fence or tree branch or sign. I just poke non living things without noticing.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was thinking the same f**king thing, that s**t would drive any man crazy.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id f**king kill myself over the humming while shes eating much less the getting up 1000 times and sweeping and mopping. jesus christ sit your ass down.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id f**king kill myself over the humming while shes eating much less the getting up 1000 times and sweeping and mopping. jesus christ sit your ass down.
:lol: fuuuuuu ya bellend

And one would think my house was f**king MINT when you walk through the door. Yall haven't met tornado Angelina!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I get yelled at if I don't keep up with her. She wrecks the f**king house to no end. The moment she goes to bed, there I am in the middle of the night cleaning up after her. She hasn't cleaned her room in two months. I told her I won't touch it and her friends are not allowed to come over for a play date until she makes a huge dent to clean it. Just yesterday she begged for me to set up a play date with a boy from her class. First thing she did was get all of her shoes and put them in the closet and picked up dirty laundry. That was it. I'm afraid when it does get clean I may find a dead cat in there. LOL

*edit* I took her by the hand and made her help me clean her room as soon as I posted this. (It bothered me that much.) Sure enough, she fell asleep after picking up all her barbie horses, furniture into her barbie doll house, dolls and accessories. I cleaned the rest until everything was sorted and in it's place by 10:30pm. No dead cats. :lol:

Last edited:

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright.. let m3 take a stab at this..

No blowdryer while taking a dump. But i do take off my shirt. I dont want the smell to funnel up thru the neckhole.
If food is supposed to be hot, i have to eat it hot. No cold pizza or italian food, i dont like cold salsa. Dont like cold ketchup or mayo.

Sometimes in the middle of the night ill sit down to take a piss. Dont want to miss and have to clean that up when im half asleep.

Must have fresh smelling sheets. Usually lasts a week and wash once a week with old school Tide powder.

Have to keep the car clean. I dont like scrubbing brake dust off wheels. So if cleaned regularly its quick and easy.

Cant stand food, trash, or dirty dishes in the sink. Everytime i goto the gf's usually one or all is in the sink and I immediately have to clean that s**t up. I tell her. Rinse it off and out in dishwasher.. is that so difficult? Throw trash in the trashcan. How hard is that?

Im sure i have alot more but thats all f9r now

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont want the smell to funnel up thru the neckhole.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:
If food is supposed to be hot, i have to eat it hot. No cold pizza or italian food, i dont like cold salsa. Dont like cold ketchup or mayo.
I agree. Cold pizza is gross!
Warm/hot mayo?
IMG_3296460060213.jpeg
Must have fresh smelling sheets. Usually lasts a week and wash once a week with old school Tide powder.
:werd: I'm one of those GAIN freaks. Everything HAS to be Gain. I wash my bed linens twice a week. Dead skin cells... :nod:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just assumed all men poop with their shirt off at home