Who is Hayabusa?

RonJ

Banned
birds out their cage
^That he is...he glided into CC quietly like an owl in the night...now he's gone.

We may now only glimpse him fleetingly as his presence occasionally lights up the Currently Active Users list.

Godspeed to you Hayabusa.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, this is club civic history in the making right here. The unspoken OG, has spoken. :O

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At this rate Hayabusa, you'll have enough posts in no time to qualify you for VIP lounge, where you can view the weekly nude pictures that connie posts.
Well, I do like my men older... :naughty: :naughty:

RonJ

Banned
Well, I do like my men older... :naughty: :naughty:
...because you know Haya would slowly take you to freeway speed and, when and only when you beg for more speed, he'd press your pedal and hold you in VTEC until...your daughter screamed for you from the kitchen for a glass of milk.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...because you know Haya would slowly take you to freeway speed and, when and only when you beg for more speed, he'd press your pedal and hold you in VTEC until...your daughter screamed for you from the kitchen for a glass of milk.
Way to kill my lady boner. This guy would probably beat you up for doing that.

RonJ

Banned
Hayabusa is Japanese for "peregrine falcon", a bird that often serves as a metaphor for speed due to its vertical hunting dive, or stoop, speed of 180 to 202 miles per hour (290 to 325 km/h), the fastest of any bird. In particular, the choice of name was made because the peregrine falcon preys on blackbirds, which reflected the intent of the original Hayabusa to unseat the Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird as the world's fastest production motorcycle. Eventually, the Hayabusa managed to surpass the Super Blackbird by at least a full 10 miles per hour (16 km/h).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Hayabusa

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread is quite entertaining.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP