What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love this whole area. Elmhurst, Villa Park, Oakbrook Terrace and Lombard are all centrally located. It's outside of here that... :scurred:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah my grandma & aunt live in Lombard, aunt had a place in Addison for quite a while.
We lived over in Riverside for 5 years, that's the longest I've ever stayed somewhere minus Key West.
Miss the place from time to time, Chicago will always be home. Looking forward to the game tonight, hoping the home field advantage pays off so we don't get kicked out

Lifted up the heap.
Not a wheel bearing, not a loose axle nut, not brake pads, not tire wear.
Didn't try checking the differential axle bearings, and didn't have the right tool box here so couldn't check diff fluid level.
But pretty sure the shake is due to the left rear wheel not having ANY weights left on it, yay Costco
DSC_7549 by Alex Maas, on Flickr

DSC_7551 by Alex Maas, on Flickr

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
So a couple weeks ago there were a bunch of Cobb Accessports for sale on LegacyGT.com but I was going to hold off on buying one. Now that I want one there are NONE for sale dammit!

Going to apply for a bunch of grants in the morning for school, I paid for my last degree fully out of pocket so I'm taking a break on that crap.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Met up with an ex
Had some California Pizza Kitchen
Walked & talked along Lauderdale Beach
Planning on seeing each other for the next few days, then Monday she moves to San Fran

Oh and stopped by Ferrari dealer again afterwards since it was right down the street.
3 F40's, 1 F50, still that 1 of 1 P540 Superfast Aperta and its concept model, a couple Testarossa's, a few F12's, a couple Scuderia's, a one-off 458 Speciale, the only road legal MC12 Corsa, an Aventador, a Gallardo SuperLeggera, 918 Spyder, and then some 430's and all that s**t. Had some classic Ferrari in the building over, not sure what it was.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was up until 3 am drinking rum with one of my buddies that got laid off with me. Fml

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man its' been a while since I've been on. Came in here to check on you mofos and see how everyone is doing (after Nick harassed me into saying hi hahaha).
Moved to Irvine, CA (south Orange County, about 15 minutes from Laguna Beach), took a new job, making good money, girlfriend moved in with me from NY. All has been pretty well. Looking to get rid of the Audi (approaching 100k miles due to a commute I was making for 3 months) and get into a BMW M235i, possibly an older M3, although I'm not fond of a V8 (would love an M4, but not at $75k lol).
Chris, I see you got laid off man.. sorry to hear.. Anything in the works at all?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got cool mom points from the kindergarten boys after picking my daughter up from school in the blue hatchie. I like my ricer too. =) Came home, ate lunch, did some homework and then filled the pool up so the neighbor girls could come over and have a pool party with us. I'm burnt and bunrtout from dealing with 6 year olds. I'm closing my eyes next month when I sign the check for the water bill. Pretty sure it will be around $250-$300.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats where you sneak a hose to the neighbors faucet and get as much as you can before they come home from work..LOL

And sorry about the layoff.. s**t is getting bad all over. Im still trying to upgrade to a better paying company. Everyone wants prime rib but pay for ground beef!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
back from vacation, back to work today which sucked ass. Im still in lazy vacation mode and dont wanna do s**t.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hear ya. Wanted to wash the car and clean the interior.

But it's so hot and I just spent a few hours driving top-down through South Beach and whatnot.
Too much sweat, not enough care to do anything

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds like my life in general, too much sweat, not enough care to do anything

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats where you sneak a hose to the neighbors faucet and get as much as you can before they come home from work..LOL

And sorry about the layoff.. s**t is getting bad all over. Im still trying to upgrade to a better paying company.
That's a bit dishonest. Maybe if I didn't like them and their kids weren't besties with mine... It's only an inflatable kiddie pool. This is probably the last season of it. They are pretty much dead set on going to the community pool to jump off the diving board and twisty slides anyways.

My husband was laid off last summer when they fired 550 PGA pro's throughout the country and he was one of them. He was out of work for 3 months and was pretty damn depressed. He took it out on us verbally and emotionally which caused us to separate during the winter months. But during those 3 months while he was collecting unemployment, he went to driving school to get his CDL and certs.

After 25 years within the golf business, he is now making triple the amount of what he was making with the PGA and better benefits. Just by hauling biodiesel to construction equipment and filling up all the pieces with fuel. The only thing he had to really sacrafice was giving up his career with the PGA. The golf business is going to s**t anyways.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i thought you worked at like longhorn or something? no?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He got out of that a while ago
The food biz sucks to work in or own in

But Nick, now you know...get that CDL and get out there. Or climb a tower you pansy

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man its' been a while since I've been on. Came in here to check on you mofos and see how everyone is doing (after Nick harassed me into saying hi hahaha).
Moved to Irvine, CA (south Orange County, about 15 minutes from Laguna Beach), took a new job, making good money, girlfriend moved in with me from NY. All has been pretty well. Looking to get rid of the Audi (approaching 100k miles due to a commute I was making for 3 months) and get into a BMW M235i, possibly an older M3, although I'm not fond of a V8 (would love an M4, but not at $75k lol).
Chris, I see you got laid off man.. sorry to hear.. Anything in the works at all?
Nothing really. Just chillin. Got a couple vacations planned.

Welcome back :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He got out of that a while ago
The food biz sucks to work in or own in

But Nick, now you know...get that CDL and get out there. Or climb a tower you pansy
Ive had my Class A cdl for over 10 years now. It is really good to have but im over driving unless i have to.

May have to go that route though...