96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Youre always too late brah

f**k im gone. Maybe ill.post about lasr night tomorrow.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Laser night? Or last night?

The suspension is killing me. Laser night sounds dope.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Judge judy is a badass b***h

Haha whoops I'm like two pages behind or something

And laser night does sound sweet, why isn't that a thing?

(Is it a thing? It's not, right? It should be)

Last edited:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had an ex in town since Friday, saw her off today as she heads/moves to California.
The feels were real, surprisingly

MiniMeRatrod

Respected
Had an ex in town since Friday, saw her off today as she heads/moves to California.
The feels were real, surprisingly
ah man it cuts deep, my ex fiance of 5 years lives in my hometown and seen her yesterday while i was down visiting. but she got fat so i got that going for me.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
but she got fat so i got that going for me.
That's always a good feeling though. One of my ex's is engaged, and she's probably double my size now. :lol:

Side note, friend-zone told me last night how she turned down some guy. That's cool and all, but proof I'm still in the damn zone haha.

MiniMeRatrod

Respected
haha awesome man! also my exes del sol blew up cause she had no one to service it, now has a rusty aveo, and some fag bf that couldnt grease a cupboard door, and cant afford to pay someone too. its great

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah man it cuts deep, my ex fiance of 5 years lives in my hometown and seen her yesterday while i was down visiting. but she got fat so i got that going for me.
lol

Yeah we spent a few nights hanging out, just weird how she got dumped a week or so ago (officially I guess) but even today she told me she still loves me, which is weird because I still do too. Didn't talk for a year until a couple calls in February, then nothing until last Sunday. Oh well, looks like I finally have an excuse to go see the west coast when she gets back from London and settles into school.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol

Yeah we spent a few nights hanging out, just weird how she got dumped a week or so ago (officially I guess) but even today she told me she still loves me, which is weird because I still do too. Didn't talk for a year until a couple calls in February, then nothing until last Sunday. Oh well, looks like I finally have an excuse to go see the west coast when she gets back from London and settles into school.
Awww thats a nice story. =)

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wait.. she just gets dumped.. then tells you she loves you..

Im just going to leave that right there... not sayin s**t

Im speculating this is the one u took to las olas and had sex before you reached Blue Martini..

I always said.. the best way to get over someone is to get under someone..