XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Going to Pougkepsie area for the weekend.. Will keep an eye out for @pon55 -- you're still around right? :lol:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Writting out checks and paying these bills. Easy come, easy mother f**king go!

If the rain holds off, we're doing another pool party.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what like f**king dominos?

no places like Sysco, US Foods.

you deliver food and supplies to restaurants

Writting out checks and paying these bills. Easy come, easy mother f**king go!

If the rain holds off, we're doing another pool party.

Who the f**k still uses checks? My bank doesnt even issue checks anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the new Samsung Galaxy s6. Pretty dope phone.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who the f**k still uses checks? My bank doesnt even issue checks anymore.
I do! Sending in a check is cheaper to me. :what:

Automatic withdrawl is for those with a steady income and money in the checking account at all times.

Another thing, I've had my purses stolen before, so I don't leave money in checking for long. Learned my lesson years ago over that hassel.

Got the new Samsung Galaxy s6. Pretty dope phone.
I'm jelly!

Last edited by a moderator:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got some good news today. Still dont trust anyone, but ill take this with a grain of salt. Still a pretty good pick me up.

Got the kids donuts this morning.

Not sure what imma do today. Have some car parts coming in today. Guess we will see.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I seem to jinx myself whenever I post something positive about the Blackhawks

Last edited:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do! Sending in a check is cheaper to me. :what:

Automatic withdrawl is for those with a steady income and money in the checking account at all times.

Another thing, I've had my purses stolen before, so I don't leave money in checking for long. Learned my lesson years ago over that hassel.
It doesn't have to be auto withdrawal. My bills are ALL paid online and the only auto withdrawal is my car/house insurance because there is a big discount by doing this from the company I go through.

I have them all set up for the same pay date as I pay them all off one paycheck (the other one is for what ever) and a couple give me a discount for going paperless. They don't want to have to deal with the statements and the hassle of check payments anymore so a lot are going to paperless incentives.

How is it cheaper to pay by check that you have to pay for (unless you get them free somehow) and pay the checking fee that they charge because even the banks don't want to deal with it (unless you get that free as well) AND the cost of stamps compared to free by using your debit card/bank account number to pay bills online?

There is so much safety now with credit cards, banks, and online transactions it's not even funny. Credit card and identity theft sucks ass but they work with you really well if it happens. Plus from experience it is easier to get them to retract and pay you back for money stolen out of your account vs. getting your money back from an overdraft from not having money in the account.

Checks are an expensive process to deal with both on the consumer end and the bank's end. More and more of them aren't even dealing with checking anymore and have went to debit only or are charging a nice fee per month for checking plus the hiked fee of the checks themselves. Like I said, places are giving incentives now to go paperless.

We just recently here at work stopped taking payment by check. The machine to process it now for theft prevention is expensive and the processing company charges a fee, higher ups decided they didn't want the expense anymore. Cash or card only.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
@ lethal. And anyone else..

Heres what i dont understand. On every US note says its good for all debts public and private. But nowadays places dont accept cash.

Shouldnt there be some class action going on here? I think the banking system needs to track all your spending and has brainwashed the public into paperless payments. 20150529_190129.jpg

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who doesnt accept cash? Never has any place iv ever been rejected payment of cash money.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The list is too long..

Apartment complex
rent a car
rent a truck
Greybar electrical
And a shiton more i cznt remember at this time.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@ lethal. And anyone else..

Heres what i dont understand. On every US note says its good for all debts public and private. But nowadays places dont accept cash.

Shouldnt there be some class action going on here? I think the banking system needs to track all your spending and has brainwashed the public into paperless payments. View attachment 25497
It says "good for all debts" not "must be accepted for all debts". It just means you can use it as a form of payment, not that it is required without question.

There are a lot of places that don't deal in cash anymore unfortunately. It is getting common just like not accepting checks. Money needs an honest person to run the till, to cash out at the end of the day, and to transfer to a bank. When you run through a credit card or a debit, it is automatic and there is no extra tender needed with the exception of the statements that are sent to the transaction companies.

Who doesnt accept cash? Never has any place iv ever been rejected payment of cash money.
See the list below. There are a LOT more places than that too.

The list is too long..

Apartment complex
rent a car
rent a truck
Greybar electrical
And a shiton more i cznt remember at this time.

Rental places need credit cards because of damages. If you pay with cash, destroy the car/truck and then run, they are s**t out of luck. With a credit card, they at least have something to charge the damages to. Same thing goes for hotels. We do the same thing here. If you are getting your car worked on and want a loaner, you need a credit card or it's a no go.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well if you have a debt or bill to pay.. it says its acceptable to pay it with the US note.

If businesses dont have trustworthy employees, its not the customers fault.

All im saying is weve been doing this way for decades. Then all of a sudden no one wants cash anymore.