Coffee/Tea Lovers unite!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hulk smashed it all over myself and in the cup holders of the soul...
20150520_082215.jpg

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been digging the hell out of Starbucks espresso blend lately. I ran out 2 days ago and forgot to pick up more. I'll need to get more soon.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used to be hooked on SB's Sumatra and French, as well as Peets coffees and World Market's Amalfi Coast but I'm hooked on Death Wish Coffee. It is bolder than anything I have ever had and it has 200% more caffeine. It's $20/bag whole bean and well worth it.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a small black from McDonalds, brought it home and tossed in my white chocolate creamer. I'm good with one cup. Otherwise, I'll be crazy.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My brother talked our Grandfather into picking up some whole bean Kona when he went to Hawaii. The bastard drank it all without sharing with me! Had no F-ing clue until it was gone.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And I like Tai tea, but the stuff looks like bracken and smelled like I was brewing tobacco

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I' only sleep about 3-4 hours a night for the past few years, I don't think I could function with coffee. plus too many shitty teachers in my past have had skanky coffee breath so i'll pass.

As for tea I drink whatever kinds are usually available at local asian restaurants. Some is better than others and I vary between bitter and sweet stuff. I never drink it anywhere else.