Last Thing You Ate?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beer must have not had much alcohol content...

I had a protien shake and some kale chips for lunch.

pantyraid

=^.^=
IDK what that pic is, but it looks tasty!
Spinach tortellini with ricotta (I think) and a couple other cheeses inside, plus a little shaved parmesan romano on top (and green beans)

That s**t was so good

If I remember correctly it all came from trader joes, you should try it (trader joes is all over the place right?), that spinach one in particular I think is the best and I don't really like spinach on it's own

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whatever normal Budweiser has, that much.
Only had a Jimmy John's sandwich and frozen dinner earlier in the day so pretty much on an empty stomach.

The only times I've blacked out, Patron was involved. I like Patron, but holy hell, I like remembering my entire night

About to go list a condo. Already scoped out my route, looks like I'm getting Chic-Fil-A on the way
A long night of drinking and hopefully some food along the way is in store for tonight.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After 6 miller lites I'm doing the slut drop like no one's business.

Patron has me waking up on my coffee table.

Apple martini's, lemon drop shots and lemoncello's I am always guaranteed to have a hangover the next day no matter what I eat.

Countless fireball shots with my buddy Mike usually leads to me being shoved in a taxi ride home that I never remember. Good thing I only hangout with him once a month.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All those sugary drinks causes blackouts and you getting drunk off your ass.

The sugar gets picked up faster in the blood which carries the alcohol right with it.

This is why I drink scotch as my alcohol choice. The buzz is alot smoother and I dont get that "spring break" style drunk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty sure we have a drinking thread...

I had leftover pizza for lunch

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jersey Mike's while waiting to get my tires mounted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**kk. Just had Panda Express.

Chicken with veggies. Must have been some bad chicken or something cuz theres some rumbling down below.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Panda express is usually pretty good around here. Love me some orange chicken and chow mein.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we ate at panda express here, one just opened a few months ago, it was terrible.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
every thing jersey mikes has is awesome.

pantyraid

=^.^=
It was more like a full system flush
Whoop whoop

You should've rigged up some sort of device that would let you light your farts on fire and then attach your butthole via a tube into a specially modified engine, creating a personal butt combustion vehicle

You'd probably win a nobel prize, and you could have panda express sponsor it since their food would be the fuel