Bad/Weird Habits & Routines, OCD's, etc.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol def dont do it at like a gas station or s**t like that.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Noo i never hit a gas station. Usually a supermarket. They usually have hourly inspections for cleanliness. And theyre close by.

The only time i ever hit a gas station is when im under extreme pressure and it going to be a photo finish.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I drive alot. So i have to photo finish weekly. Sucks but its that or shat my pantalones

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate photo finishes..

And if your driving, every bump in the road knocks off like 5 seconds

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hate them also, it gets so bad that you're basically standing in the seat going OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IM GONNA s**t MYSELF OMG OMG .

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was working at this dental office and it was all chicks other than me and my boss, and i kept smelling f**king matchs like all the time. finally one day i asked one of the girls wtf was up with all the matches and she laughed and said after the other girls s**t they light a match and it makes the s**t smell go away. I have to say sometimes it worked , sometimes a match did nothing but make it f**king worse. nasty ass women

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was working at this dental office and it was all chicks other than me and my boss, and i kept smelling f**king matchs like all the time. finally one day i asked one of the girls wtf was up with all the matches and she laughed and said after the other girls s**t they light a match and it makes the s**t smell go away. I have to say sometimes it worked , sometimes a match did nothing but make it f**king worse. nasty ass women
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Most women seriously need to go to etiquette school since their momma's never taught them correctly.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a lot of OCD habits. A man tried to rob me at a red light once and I've been absolutely religious about my doors being locked all the time. Even if I get out of the car for just a minute to get my mail. It's a habit.

I carry a gun with me 24/7, especially since my sister was arrested for federal drug trafficking.

I lock every door on the way to where I am in the house. The front door will be locked and dead bolted, and the bedroom lol.

I'm bad about checking the door locks multiple times before going to bed.

I'm bad about triple checking my alarm when I have to work the next day. I even take screenshots so that I can prove that I set them if they don't go off for some reason.

There's a long list really.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
]
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Most women seriously need to go to etiquette school since their momma's never taught them correctly.
Its called a courtesy flush. As soon as it hit the water, hit he handle! Itll take the smalls right down with it.. well most of em. Nasty ass women.. wtf.. they saving it to look at it after theyre done?!

I have a lot of OCD habits. A man tried to rob me at a red light once and I've been absolutely religious about my doors being locked all the time. Even if I get out of the car for just a minute to get my mail. It's a habit.

I carry a gun with me 24/7, especially since my sister was arrested for federal drug trafficking.

I lock every door on the way to where I am in the house. The front door will be locked and dead bolted, and the bedroom lol.

I'm bad about checking the door locks multiple times before going to bed.

I'm bad about triple checking my alarm when I have to work the next day. I even take screenshots so that I can prove that I set them if they don't go off for some reason.

There's a long list really.

Now that sounds like an interestingstory!

pantyraid

=^.^=
Note how she said 'all the OTHER girls'

It's silly how women don't like to personally admit to pooping

I can attest that they do however, just based on the sheer number of loud disgusting dumps I've heard women taking in public bathrooms

One time I was in a public bathroom and this chick farted in one of the stalls and then I heard a bunch of giggles coming from all the other stalls (I won't lie, I giggled too, but it was pretty much peer pressure.. I kind of felt mean doing it though, I felt bad afterwards)

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
]

Its called a courtesy flush. As soon as it hit the water, hit he handle! Itll take the smalls right down with it.. well most of em. Nasty ass women.. wtf.. they saving it to look at it after theyre done?!
It gets worse when you involve a baby changing station, their periods and the general old women that s**t themselves. Then they clog the toilets with whatever the f**k it is to the point of where it overflows like the Hoover Dam. I use to sit in a stall at work on my lunch break at my old company and count how many women do not wash their hands after using the restroom. The numbers were appalling.

I must add, right above the mirrors was a diagram of how to wash your hands and how long. The hot water works too and soap dispensers were always full.

A quick rinse under cold water isn't killing anything you dumb twat! HUGE pet peeve of mine right there.

Last edited by a moderator:

pantyraid

=^.^=
I must add, right above the mirrors was a diagram of how to wash your hands and how long. The hot water works too and soap dispensers were always full.

A quick rinse under cold water isn't killing anything you dumb twat! HUGE pet peeve of mine right there.
Oh man I can't even count how many women I've seen leaving the bathroom without washing their hands, in december I spend a lot of time in the mcdonalds bathroom trying to scrub the damn xmas tree sap off my hands (we sell xmas trees, and somehow I always end up misplacing or lending out all my work gloves) and I could probably count the number of people who even PRETENDED to wash their hands on 3 sap covered fingers

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had an ex that would never dumpwhile i was in the house.. shed hold it tillI left for work.

I told her women s**t too. Its no big deal.. still wouldn't dump when i was in the house

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man I can't even count how many women I've seen leaving the bathroom without washing their hands, in december I spend a lot of time in the mcdonalds bathroom trying to scrub the damn xmas tree sap off my hands (we sell xmas trees, and somehow I always end up misplacing or lending out all my work gloves) and I could probably count the number of people who even PRETENDED to wash their hands on 3 sap covered fingers
I cry at how disgusting it is. But you can sure as hell always blame a woman for the cold/flu season! :lol: You and me know damn well it's one of THOSE women...

I had an ex that would never dumpwhile i was in the house.. shed hold it tillI left for work.

I told her women s**t too. Its no big deal.. still wouldn't dump when i was in the house
I would do that too whenever I was dating someone. After a year of living with my husband, I finally felt comfortable to just go when I needed to. But I'll be damned if I didn't clean the entire bathroom afterwards. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When i worked in the club girls us3d to piss everywhere.. their bathrooms were worse then the guys

pantyraid

=^.^=

Ha for many many years (even when I was a kid in my own home in fact) I would ONLY take a crap with the shower on (like literally every single time I had to go I'd pretend like I was taking a shower, except most of the time I wouldn't actually take the shower. I wonder if my grandma ever wondered how in the hell I managed to be all dirty all time right after showering.. And I'd hold it for as long as humanly possible too, I probably hold some sort of record for longest time between taking dumps haha)

I cry at how disgusting it is. But you can sure as hell always blame a woman for the cold/flu season! :lol: You and me know damn well it's one of THOSE women...
Oh you know it, I've seen some pretty disgusting things in women's bathrooms and there is no doubt in my mind that you're correct on that front