Last Thing You Ate?

pantyraid

=^.^=
Hey this is a generation of innovators, and if those innovations include diarrhea powered vehicles then so be it

Actually isn't that already a thing?

I vaguely recall something about a toilet motorcycle thing that some japanese people made..

Panda express should get them to put a 'powered by panda express' sticker on it

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well dream up a way to get money so we can all profit..

Edit: I remember this stripper friend of mine bitching and complaining. These guys want you to do dumb s**t. Dont they know this is supposed to be a fantasy.

I threw her a buck and told her to fantasize it was a 20. Ha!

pantyraid

=^.^=
3 hotdogs on sandwich bread. Yeah, im poor.
Ha one time when I was a kid my dad made me a 'pizza' out of untoasted wheat sandwich bread, ketchup, and one of those prepackaged slices of american cheese, which he put together and threw in the microwave

It was possibly the most horrible thing I've ever tasted

Hot dogs on sandwich bread sounds like it could either be just as bad, or maybe pretty good

Especially if you used spicy brown mustard and toasted the bread

Ha that pizza was so bad that it's one of the very few things I actually remember from my childhood

It scarred me for life

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ketchup should never be re-purposed as tomato sauce...

that guy had to be on the scooby snacks

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha one time when I was a kid my dad made me a 'pizza' out of untoasted wheat sandwich bread, ketchup, and one of those prepackaged slices of american cheese, which he put together and threw in the microwave

It was possibly the most horrible thing I've ever tasted

Hot dogs on sandwich bread sounds like it could either be just as bad, or maybe pretty good

Especially if you used spicy brown mustard and toasted the bread
Its not good. I did use spicy mustard.

I eat lots of "poor people" food haha.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Ketchup should never be re-purposed as tomato sauce...

that guy had to be on the scooby snacks

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement

To this day my dad still doesn't get why I was and still am appalled at that 'pizza'

He REALLY thinks that ketchup and tomato sauce are pretty much the same thing (well they are sort of similar but they taste nothing alike), and wheat sandwich bread/pizza dough, and kraft singles/mozzarella (although I think he used velveeta which imo is even worse, or it was back then anyway, those new commercials lead me to believe that maybe velveeta is way better now but who knows... Does anyone know? Anybody had velveeta lately?)

pantyraid

=^.^=
Its not good. I did use spicy mustard.

I eat lots of "poor people" food haha.
Aww damn, I guess spicy mustard can't solve every food issue :/

Man you know what IS really good with hot dogs and brown mustard?

Those pillsbury crescent rolls, you roll them around the hot dog and then cook them together, they can be kind of expensive unless there's a pretty good sale on them (at least around here, although I think a lot of stuff costs more around here than it does elsewhere) but sometimes the store brand ones aren't bad and those are usually pretty cheap

If you haven't tried that you totally should

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww damn, I guess spicy mustard can't solve every food issue :/

Man you know what IS really good with hot dogs and brown mustard?

Those pillsbury crescent rolls, you roll them around the hot dog and then cook them together, they can be kind of expensive unless there's a pretty good sale on them (at least around here, although I think a lot of stuff costs more around here than it does elsewhere) but sometimes the store brand ones aren't bad and those are usually pretty cheap

If you haven't tried that you totally should
Its called pigs in a blanket.

I like to slit the hotdog and put some cheese in there and then wrap em up in a croissant

pantyraid

=^.^=
Its called pigs in a blanket.

I like to slit the hotdog and put some cheese in there and then wrap em up in a croissant
Oh s**t haha I didn't even realize that's what pigs in a blanket was, I thought I'd never had those but I guess I have

Man that sounds good as s**t, I'm going to have to try that

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pigs in a blanket uses the cocktail sausages.

What pantyraid is talking about is crescent dogs.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Yeah there you go, I knew there was another name for them (and I remember thinking those pigs in a blanket were little, although really I guess crescent dogs are just a big version of them)

Man pete's new england clam pizza is VERY hit or miss, but god damn if this wasn't one of the best slices I've ever had

I would've taken a picture but I couldn't stop eating it

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had BurgerFi for the first time, bueno
About to smash two sausage biscuits from McDs to soak up this booze

Twas a good night

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had a couple double cheeseburgers from BurgerFi for lunch

Just got in so about to eat some soup and put a movie on

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just had some honey bbq chicken tenders. Not terrible, quick and easy.