93 DelSol Si To EG2 RHD CR-X DelSol SIR TransTop (All Motor Build)

GuttaGutta JDM

JDM b18C type R full swap -150 Thousand km's - Freshly built head - Slightly ported head - Skunk 2 Tuner 2 cams - AEM true time Cam gears - BC dual valve springs - all new valves - all new top end gaskets - p30 b16 ported intake manifold - 70mm Throttle body - 450cc injecters, also car came with AEM AFR which i needed!

Got my swap out, sold the shell, extra header, the dc exhaust that came with it, still have a bunch of extras to sell, sold my stage 3 clutch and SK2 intake mano from the gsr, so I made a bit of money back.

block is nasty needed a clean up, corroded to hell

took a trip and got these as a package for 400$ fuel rail came with fuel pressure reg!

Painted another one aha, Putting the stock injectors and gsr fuel rail just for start up on the b18c then adding the aem FR and 450cc injectors when i go to my tuner.

picked up these jems

GuttaGutta JDM

Cleaned up the block, Turned out real good

after i was done taking photos i did the oil pan to match

ordered online, nrg wheel and QR hub

GuttaGutta JDM

Forgot to mention. Remember when I said I love collecting rare jdm sir options for the delsol? Well I ordered some maplights and rear license plate fillers. When I get them I will be ordering led bulbs for both and a few other things. More things I'm after is the sir front fogs of course with the light switch in the console. I want a sir b16 cluster for the delsol that has 9k redline and a jdm parking pole. Seen one forsale in the uk but didnt ship to Canada =/ Almost bought sir fender signal lights but I just want to buy the parts for my motor.

These photos are to show what they are and what they look like on the car if you guys didnt know.

GuttaGutta JDM

Buddy spent like 2000$ On the head and must have seen these pistons then said well Lets stick it back together and sell it off. Because there's no way in hell he was stupid enough to try and run these pistons with a f**ked crank. cylinder walls were done from what you can see on the pistons. ordered a ls vtec kit and a few other things. also picking up gsr pistons on rods for 100$

GuttaGutta JDM

Rod and crank bearings came in and my homie on instagram that use to have a delsol sold me maplights with rods for a great price and shipped them to me :D
Now all I needed is my ls vtec kit to come in.

GuttaGutta JDM

My 195/ 45 R15's came in the mail and my GSR oil pump! So My block is ready to be fully assembled I'm going to the garage today. Still waiting the lsvtec to come in ffs! I'm going to call today and see about canceling my order and try and get one faster. SwapShopRacing is just not on the ball right now =/

Never heard of these tires but they were pretty cheap so f**k it.

Oh and I sat down and did a full engine list of the motor build and I'm actually very happy with where the build is going! any input on it good or bad advice or critic is welcomed. Keep in mind this is a budget with a guy with no job right now. I plan alot more done to the block next year but I absolutely have to do body and paint so that's gonna come first. Don't really need it to be the fastest car ever just want 200whp and a reliable daily.

Edit* Pistons are B16A's not ctr pistons

GuttaGutta JDM

I took my wheels off to get the new tires put on. Really hate how I let the car sit outside all winter but its not my place so its not my choice. Wheels cleaned up really good though so I'm happy about that.

GuttaGutta JDM

Some updates, Process on the block is going good the crank is in and moving very good! Putting the jdm B16A pistons in tomorrow. Ive been having mad problems with getting my lsvtec kit sooooo. I canceled my order for the lsvtec kit, told them to send the oil catch can and bought a lsvtec kit for 120$ locally. It was used for acouple minutes and buddy found out his block was f**ked so his lose my gain. Also my decals and hub adapter came in today sooo I got my wheel on :D

No heater core sooo perfect spot for A/F Ratio ;) I love Deslsol's

Not bad for 4$ lol

GuttaGutta JDM

All ready for the JDM ITR head on.

Heads on, just need to brake clean the s**t out of the oil pan an out it on, put a bung on my valve cover get a piece to tap into the block for my oil. catch can should be here anyday now. other than that I need little things then its ready to go in the delsol. Just need the delly to be towed to the garage to do it.

GuttaGutta JDM

just picked up oil, rad fluid, Thermostat, Tranny seals and still need bolts for the block for my return lines which I cant find anywhere, I know they come stock on h22 blocks so I will call honda. I been working on my buddies 91 civic hatch with a freshly built boosted ls vtec. We pulled 2 overnighters to get the car that was just freshly painted worthy of the road by today and we did it! Just have to run brakelines and bleed the brakes and she off to get a stock basemap put on and tuned for like 5 pounds. anyways! My Transmission had some bumps and bruises inside but the syncro ring was replaced gears look good, Was lied to about what kind of tranny it was and some s**t wasn't put in it correctly. so thats why you check other peoples motor builds before you drop it it and run it.

GuttaGutta JDM

This is the beast we were working on last night, Didnt know my buddy even took this picture, Was bolting the rear t bracket to the rear mount. Shes fresh!

Got her done, Shes tuned to not be beaten so it doesnt blow. Once he breaks the motor in the tuner will tune it to its fullest potential. but she looks good and and proud to say I was apart of getting it on the road.

As for my build things are kinda slow but I did put my JDM plate filler lights and I must say I appreciate them alot more now that I had to install them. Went ahead and put led bulbs in all my plate lights and rear blinks aswell.
Excuse my shitty temo paint

GuttaGutta JDM

Its a good and sad day. Awhile back a buddy of mine got a K swapped RHD EG2 CRX Del Sol SIR(Same guy that sold me the civic wagon). me and him talked about getting our sol's going because we both took them off the road to build. He went in a crazy direction shaving his bay like crazy crazy detailed shave and going turbo for his k setup. The other day he hit me up and joked around an say bro come get this delsol from me and we were like ahah yeah right then I asked him how much he would let it go for and it was around the same price I would have paid to get my delsol painted with all the body work done sooooo. My project delsol shell went to my painter and I'm getting a MINT RHD EG2 CRX Del Sol SIR with the trans top which is very rare!

Everyone go check the new thread I made!
http://honda-tech.com/appearance-build-threads-122/rhd-cr-x-del-sol-sir-3251539/#post50408897

GuttaGutta JDM

Got some goodies home and shell is at the garage just have to wait for the owner of the garage to get his as in the shop so I can get this thing built!

GuttaGutta JDM

Found 1 photo someone took of the car, My buddy never took any photos of er soo its up to me to make it famous when shes done ahah which is good because I hate hearing 'Ohh thats so and so's old car"

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah hell yeah. Cant wait to see the trans top car get built!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's the difference between front bumper covers, I must have missed it.

GuttaGutta JDM

What's the difference between front bumper covers, I must have missed it.
The JDM SIR jumper I bought had the holes cut out of the bumper for foglights, Also has clips and stuff for mounting them like in this photo, Just like the JDM SIR ef front fogs thats all, Just cant afford the 600+ dollars for the fogs seeing I dont even have a job and I'm about to start school in sept. I'll live with the holes lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-DELSOL-EG1-EG2-SIR-VTEC-FOG-LIGHTS-WITH-CONSOLE-OEM-/250881558296

GuttaGutta JDM

Finally got the SIR and the SI in the garage together, SIR is soo nice underneath I love it! Not one rusty bolt :D Anyways its been a task just getting to the shop since its not my place I can only work on it when my buddy is there working. But hopefully tomorrow I will be swapping my suspension over and getting the interior done. Stay tuned!

GuttaGutta JDM

Nothing drastic about the car has changed yet, Went over tonight to take pictures of the rear suspension, Cleaned the interior a bit because it a had weird moldy look to the dash and interior panels since that stuff was in the basement of the previous owners house. Also took the steering rack off so that's tucked away and now its 100% up to the painter to start prepping the bay and spraying it then I will be dropping the motor in getting the wires all tucked and connected then get it running. Tried to buy some bolt kitts from downstar but the boys dont ship to Canada =/ Again I hate my life living here lol but anyways I'll continue to update as the delslo progresses.

Ohh and it also came with a set of really good condition rsx seats, Anyone running them in a non rsx and like them??? let me know what your opinion is about them, Sold the Recaro's sadly but I'll get another set soon.