B16 tranny parts. Act throw out bearing and main shaft bearing and seal

Status
Not open for further replies.

B16EKHatch

5+ Year Member
Iv got a couple of new parts im trying to sell. They are civic b16 act throw out bearing parts number RB817. Also I have a main shaft bearing and seal. Part numbers 91004-P21-003 and 91216-PH8-005
Both these parts were bought for the b16a2 99-00 si tranny. $55 shipped for the honda bearing and $40 shipped for thd act throw out bearing. Both brand new.View attachment 25850 View attachment 25851View attachment 25850 View attachment 25851

Attachments

Last edited:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please review the classified rules and update your pics to follow. You need prices and user information in each picture.

B16EKHatch

5+ Year Member
Please review the classified rules and update your pics to follow. You need prices and user information in each picture.
I made changes and added prices. Is this ok now???

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To clarify, prices are not required, but a picture of the item with your username in it on a piece of paper is. I just reworded the sticky as it was a little unclear: http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/parts-for-sale-rules-general-etiquette-updated-6-30-2015.141853/

:thumbs up
Thank you for clearing that up. :thumbs up

Sorry, I was thinking of another forum. They require prices and location. Had it mixed up.

Per the rule sticky:

classified rules said:
0. Participation in the classified's section will now require CC membership for at least one month, and a total of 30 or more posts. This is to help deter undesirable sellers and scammers.

1. Absolutely NO selling parts YOU do not own. There is NO selling for a friend or family member. You may only sell items that you PERSONALLY own. Failure to obey this rule may result in an infraction against you.

2. You may not sell commercially (i.e. for a business) on ClubCivic. This also means no selling or advertising a service (i.e. powder coating, chroming, painting, installs, custom parts made to order, etc).

3. You are required to post at least one image per item that you are selling. You now need your ClubCivic username and the date on a piece of paper / card for EACH picture. This must be directly in the original photo and can NOT be photoshopped / added in.

NEED HELP POSTING PICTURES? Visit http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=184696

4. One thread for ALL of your sale items. Also, please do not remake a thread because it hasn't had any views. If you do create more than one sale thread, please ask a moderator to merge them.

Status
Not open for further replies.