5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm truly stuck on hondas. 1st gen NSX and i'd be happy

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And I dont understand the point of this thread. How can it be a dream car that you can afford? That just doesnt make sense. If you can afford it, and its your "dream car"........then you would have it!!! Wow!!!!!
It's not always that easy or simple.

Not everyone is at a point in their lives where cars are a priority.
Also, maybe someones' "dream car" is tough to find.
I think it'd be fun to have a '89 Conquest TSi, or '89 323 GTX, but good luck finding decent examples of either.

And just cuz its affordable dosent me we can have it, i.e. insurance wise i cant afford to insure an evo at the age of 18 or my other 2 dream cars, We cant always have what is in reach for example my cousin has a baby on the way the car he really wants is an A5 also but trying to get a car seat isnt as realistic as he wants it to be so he got a VW wagon, not exactly his dream car but he likes it and wants the audi but cant afford having the VW, and the audi since he just bought a house
Exactly, great example.
Practicality takes priority.

Steven Johnson

Respected
My dream car would be an S14 Kouki with either an RB26 swap or 2JZ swap. S14 Zenki's are nice, but gotta have that Kouki front end. So sexy.

Bumble78

My realistic dream car is a Mini Cooper like this one.

With a modified engine like this.

Once I move back to the states and have a garage, the older kids will be moved out so I will have time and space to play.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My dream is last gen supra with 500+ hp, price wise I'm sure I could afford one but practicality says I cant have one, I already own 4 vehicles and they are all to small even with my sedans so a 500+ hp rwd coupe in the snowy area is a no go unless I win the lotto lol.

Next best thing for me would a 04-08 acura tsx manual trans

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm truly stuck on hondas. 1st gen NSX and i'd be happy
Same here, Child. I love the first gen. NSXs.

If not an NSX-T, it'd be a 1988 BMW M3 (E30).

I'm happy to have already owned for 7 years one of my favorite cars ever. A 1995 Acura Legend coupe...

Last edited:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
My dream is last gen supra with 500+ hp, price wise I'm sure I could afford one but practicality says I cant have one, I already own 4 vehicles and they are all to small even with my sedans so a 500+ hp rwd coupe in the snowy area is a no go unless I win the lotto lol.

Next best thing for me would a 04-08 acura tsx manual trans
Get a gs300 and swap in a 2jz-gte

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I can pay off school loans in the next 3-4 years, I'll be looking at at BRZ STi or new Civic Type-R when it comes out. BRZ STi probably won't be turbo, and that makes me sad. CTR on the other hand will be, and that makes me happy.

Those aren't really dream cars, just realistic cars. If you want realistic and dream combined, when I'm old and retired I'll have some sort of super car. Way too early to tell now, but give me like 40 years and we'll see what happens.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
2jz gte is the turbo supra engine. The GS300 comes with that engine in JDM land, except over there it's called a Toyota Aristo.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
2000 EBP EM1

Thankfully, I've owned 3 EM1's, but sadly all have not been able to stay with me for longer than 6 months.

My buddy Dennis' car.