Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
About to go for my walk
Scheduling Wednesday to drive up to Tampa and drop off my differential
Debating whether to come back same day for the Wednesday night meet, or if I take the Bimmer, go up to Tallahassee and stay the night there

Steven Johnson

Respected
I had plans to head to Summer Slam at Raceway Park in New Jersey. Went there, despite the rain we've been having and decided to turn around and come home. No point to spend $20 for an event that probably won't even be bumpin. Now, just kicking it at home with the kid.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got up and redid my bag setup on the Dodge. Much happier with it this time.

Did some s**t to the Mazda and now its too damn hot to be in the garage.

Haven't had my coffee yet so I'll make a cup real quick and see what the family has planned for the rest of the day.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drank too much last night. It's about to rain here so probably won't go to the driving range as planned. It rained ALL day yesterday, and is supposed to rain all week, too. :roll: Send some of this s**t to Cali.

Car is in the shop, issue with rear right coilover. Less than 2k on them and had them installed by the same shop the cars at, so if it's blown it should be warrantied. I have my motorcycle to get around, but rain.

Cat just knocked over my friends finished puzzle, so that was pretty funny.

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yard work today, before I get a ticket.

Pomegranate trees are f'ing garbage... I'd planted four around my pool when we moved into our house 3 years ago. They grow slowly, look like ugly shrubs when they're young, and I haven't managed to get a single edible fruit out of them yet, despite having tons blooms and baby fruits on the branches.... so I ripped mine up today. Going to redo my flowerbeds around the pool and put something that doesn't drop crap in it.
My apple tree and Japanese maple, on the other hand, are doing splendidly.

EdtheChipmunk

Respected
Today I cleaned up the house a bit. Then put the civic on craigslist. Ordered some pizza. played with my daughter. Screwed around on facebook. Still kind of wet outside from all the rain so i'm just going to sit inside for the most part today.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure why I don't drink all weekend and then I get drunk on Sunday night.

Tried welding up a winch mount for a buddy but found out while trying to tack it that some pieces are stainless and others are mild steel and I don't feel like tig welding it so not sure what we r gonna do.

My mom and aunt stopped by and then ended up going to my aunts to help her move some furniture.

Then swung by my painters house to help him move my truck out of the way so he can do some work on another truck for a bit.

Now back at the house taking a s**t and getting ready to go to the gym and work this alcohol out of my system.

Not sure what imma do tonight.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got off of work. Dead tired. Fixing to pick up some dinner and call it a night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

pantyraid

=^.^=
Yard work today, before I get a ticket.

Pomegranate trees are f'ing garbage... I'd planted four around my pool when we moved into our house 3 years ago. They grow slowly, look like ugly shrubs when they're young, and I haven't managed to get a single edible fruit out of them yet, despite having tons blooms and baby fruits on the branches.... so I ripped mine up today. Going to redo my flowerbeds around the pool and put something that doesn't drop crap in it.
My apple tree and Japanese maple, on the other hand, are doing splendidly.
Ooh I like Japanese maples, so pretty

Ha speaking of fruit trees, the other night I saw this sketchy guy taking a bunch of plums off this plum tree next to my friends house and stuffing them in his backpack, when he saw me he zipped up his backpack really quick and ran off and dropped his phone charger in the process

Still not sure why he was being so sketchy and ran off like that, I didn't think people usually called the cops over someone stealing plums haha

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got off the phone, differential service confirmed for Wednesday. May even have same day turn-around

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cleaned house this morning then got the tent and coolers out and cleaned up to get ready for vacation.

Then helped a buddy move his car back to his moms house.

Came home and made lunch and then went to the gym.

Made dinner and now watching seinfeld.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also got a package. Ordered my map and knock sensor but the package was open and im missing my map sensor and maybe a connector. Ive gotten hundreds of packages over the years and never had anything broken or missing. Kinda sucks.

Do i get ahold of the post office or the shipper? This sucks

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Replaced the Civic's air compressor
Compressor clutch won't engage
Good thing I'm starting my 5 hour trip to Tampa in about 3.5 hours so I'll be getting a head start before the sun

6am, on the road after only 2-2.5hrs sleep.

Last edited:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Also got a package. Ordered my map and knock sensor but the package was open and im missing my map sensor and maybe a connector. Ive gotten hundreds of packages over the years and never had anything broken or missing. Kinda sucks.

Do i get ahold of the post office or the shipper? This sucks
I think once it leaves the shippers hands, its no longer their problem unless you had package insurance.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think once it leaves the shippers hands, its no longer their problem unless you had package insurance.
Thats the thing. It was priority so it comes with a minimum of $50 insurance. Im gonna go ti the post office here in a bit

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My buddy's work ordered a networking switch from CDW, and apparently it came wrapped in a giant thing of bubble wrap with a label on it, and no box. It was damaged. I cannot verify the authenticity of this as it sounds very unlikely, but things happen, soooo... :what: