What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pssh what in the actual f**k

Ugh I'd be tearing my hair out, haha I'm kind of mad myself and it's not even me it happened to haha
Its one of those things ive been dealing with building this truck from the beginning. It sucks cuz its something important to be able to start the truck, but not a huge deal since ill be waiting to start it until after camp n drag which is 2 weeks away and my truck is nowhere near where i need it the be

pantyraid

=^.^=
Its one of those things ive been dealing with building this truck from the beginning. It sucks cuz its something important to be able to start the truck, but not a huge deal since ill be waiting to start it until after camp n drag which is 2 weeks away and my truck is nowhere near where i need it the be
:( well I hope everything gets sorted out soon anyway, I guess it could definitely be worse but still a shitty situation

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:( well I hope everything gets sorted out soon anyway, I guess it could definitely be worse but still a shitty situation
It pretty much could always be worse haha. What's worse is that I get to pull the engine back out to mock up all of my steering

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
School called and said they have an opening for the fall class in September, beats the hell out of starting in January. I told that dude to weld my name down on that thing, less wait and normal school year sign me up for that s**t.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
School called and said they have an opening for the fall class in September, beats the hell out of starting in January. I told that dude to weld my name down on that thing, less wait and normal school year sign me up for that s**t.
What are u going to school for?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got up and mowed the grass before it gets too hot.

Now drinking coffee and watchin the fresh prince.

Gotta run some errands and get some bolts and fittings at some point today.

Had a buddy stop by last night that does vinyl wrapping. He wrapped my door pillars on the dodge.

bairdandrew77

Stuck at work. Afterwards I need to order a suspension for my crx and track down an apparent oil leak on my brother's motorcycle. Old vehicles slowly become more of a pain as time goes on, especially when the previous owners have no idea what in the hell they're doing

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Networking is networking, no matter where the convo started.

Dropped off my money and AP1 diff, see ya
About 11hrs roundtrip

But the S2000 lives again
Need to balance a wheel, change oil, address TCT, and wait for my headlight bulb to arrive

Civic, need to address a/c compressor again and thermostat sensor

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working till 1 today, then mowing the lawn and doing nothing on this fine American day.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy fourth everyone! Been working my ass off the past few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk