93 DelSol Si To EG2 RHD CR-X DelSol SIR TransTop (All Motor Build)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check out fixatedfasteners for all of your bolt and hardware needs. Hes a good friend of mine and im sure he would ship to Canada. Hes not as big as downstar and such, but he has some high end clients and killer product!

GuttaGutta JDM

Check out fixatedfasteners for all of your bolt and hardware needs. Hes a good friend of mine and im sure he would ship to Canada. Hes not as big as downstar and such, but he has some high end clients and killer product!
I will have to check them out thanks alot man

GuttaGutta JDM

Soo alittle bit of the bay was done tonight, If Ya'll didnt see in the first post I posted with the bay you can notice on the drivers side there is a massive hole cut out of it. This is because the previous owner put way to much bodyfill then tried to mock up a squared up piece which he said didnt work, Squaring it was his problem but anywho. Here are some updates on where the bay stands as of tonight. 1 part of me hates how this was done to a SIR and I would have never went to the extent of the previous owner but it kinda pushes me to have a cleaner bay, I love the fact buddy got the shock tower raised so my front camber kits wont be smoking the bay so its a love hate thing right now till its done aha

Stock mount bracket back on to B-Series

All welded and grinded back to normal and a good coat of fiberglass filler. She's getting close! I ordered 40 fender washers for all in my engine bay if all goes well it matches the delsol's paint it looks dead on! Need alot of little things so I will be making a list and picking everything up in 3 or 4 days. Stay tuned ya'll once the bay is done its gonna come together fast. Also going to see a buddy to cut and shortend my header so I can go lower since that is the one thing stopping me from going as slammed to the ground as I want to be.

Woke up to a email from a guy wanting to trade my NRG steering wheel since it was up forsale plus 300$ on my end for brandnew in the box S300 V3 Hondata and I was like yup!!! we met up and I checked it out and we traded. He threw in a non vtec ecu which I wish was a vtec one because now I have 2 virgin non vtec ecu's and using a vtec one would make things alot easier but I have my chipped ecu so I can use that just gotta get someone to take off the tracks for the chip and put on the Hondata one. Pretty pumped since it makes tuning my car alot easier and better. Didnt catch a flick of it because I went straight to the garage with it to put away and today it went to get the hondata tracks installed so should be done tomorrow :D Buddy charged me 20$ lol

GuttaGutta JDM

Still not much progress on the Delslo. My buddy needed a hand and all attention to go to his racecar so we dropped everything to work on his beast so we could get it to the track the weekend that just past. He built a Dual motor civic coupe both boosted lsvtec motors in it. he ended up blowing up the clutch so now hes fixing that and rebuilding his motor. Deal was we work to get his car at the track then after we go full tilt on my car so now that we had a fun time on our road trip and both my buddies killed the track now its time to get my car done for the next track day which is in 4 weeks. anyways I decided to order HIDS. I jumped on the ban wagon...... I use to hate!!! everyone with hids but once i bought two cars with them I love them for driving at night. I got 6k so they are ice white I dont wanna blind people with 10k's lol. also ordered fender washers from ebay and they were cheap as hell! basically they advertise them as blank ones then they are pw jdm's ahah I got 40pc for like 30$

I went both my buddies, My other buddy brought his daily street beast out and ran a 12 flat in his stock internal b16 with lsd trans at 16 psi. twin motor car was its first time being drove so it didnt do too hot. clutch was f**ked and so while one was boosting one was redlining lol.

Buddy with the white eg is my tuner, the wheels on his hatch was payment for a tow and a tune for the new motor.