Eibach Sportline for EP3 (2002)

ladycivic

Hey y'all,

So I'm looking to buy Eibach Sportlines to lower my car but Eibach's website isn't much help and says the only springs they have for my car are Pro Kits, which isn't what I'm wanting. I found online that Eibach 4.5140 are the Sportlines for me but Amazon says they don't fit my car. I'd call Eibach myself to ask but because of the holiday, they are closed. Anybody have any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No idea. Why not just wait until monday? They arent going to ship until monday even if u buy them right now so whats the rush?

ladycivic

Well I'm ordering from Amazon and Eibach springs are on Amazon Prime so they'd still ship this weekend in order to continue the integrity of the 2-day delivery Prime has. If I have to wait until Monday I will but I'd like to have them there by the time I get back from vacation so I can throw everything on right away.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Amazon isn't shipping today or Sunday because of the holiday. Prime or not. It isn't a magical shipping machine, they still need the staff in the warehouses to send the stuff out.

From their shipping terms:
""If available, Saturday or Sunday delivery will be specified on the product page and/or during checkout. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays."

Saturday/Sunday shipping is minimum $7.99 and isn't available for all prime items.

Also:

"The shipping method time starts when the item ships..."

Last edited:

ladycivic

You're right. I had forgotten about the holiday. But I mean regardless, I work full time during the week and I'm not sure if I'll have time to call and figure everything out come Monday. I was just trying to see if anyone had a quick answer for me. Clearly not lol I've gotten a bit of flack for even asking lol

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was just trying to see if anyone had a quick answer for me. Clearly not lol I've gotten a bit of flack for even asking lol
Many of the sites I've looked up that part #, the 4.5140, fit everything except the Si.
Looks like you need part # 4.5640
http://www.swapshopracing.com/contents/en-us/d1021_01.html

I was just trying to see if anyone had a quick answer for me. Clearly not lol I've gotten a bit of flack for even asking lol
You needed an answer right away, it's as simple as a bit of researching and comparing part #'s from different vendors. Worse comes to worse, simply wait until you can call eibach directly, it's not like you're going to get the parts right away over the holiday weekend.

Last edited: