I got one left haha.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to my buddies going away party. Bunch of young_ people there.

Kinda weird with kids, but got buzzed anyway.

Came home and tried a new meatloaf recipe.

Gonna send the kids to bed and chill and watch a movie.

#dadlife

ct.yankee672

Respected
Yesterday, I gave the car a quick interior cleanings.....all the plastic trim and dash. Today I have already been on a conference call.....gotta do that work thing

Sent from my E2281 using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Outta work early today, 4 hour drive from here to my dads house in MA tonight. Prepping for work trip to RI Tuesday-Friday.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Coming into my neck of the woods. I was born in Rochester, and attended R.I.T.

Awesome, I also went to RIT!

I'm in Rochester really just for my job now. Hometown is in MA.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I see you are a systems admin.....I am a systems engineer now.

Yep. And how do you like it? I did a 6mo systems engineering for my co-op a few years ago.

ct.yankee672

Respected
Yep. And how do you like it? I did a 6mo systems engineering for my co-op a few years ago.
Love it. Been working in IT since the early 90's. I have done everything from building industrial computers, to help desk, desktop support, systems admin, and engineering. I prefer working on servers and networks over dealing with users.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Time to go deal with banks. Paid my first car payment on Friday. They had to do a cash advance because apparently they don't accept debit cards. Like wtf. So do that, I get home and ceck my bank account because I check it like four times a day, and it took out double the payment I put in. $600 total. That was my entire paycheck.

That was Friday. I called people first and they said they only took one transaction of $300, yet my bank statement says two. I went to my bank and they said because it was still pending, there wasn't anything they could do at the moment. So they said if its a hold it should clear by midnight. Well its Monday and it still shows two $300 payments on my statement, both labeled "People First FCU DB $300".

I haven't gotten any straight answers from people first on why they charged me twice, and since it still hasn't " cleared", I'm going back today and figuring this out.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Love it. Been working in IT since the early 90's. I have done everything from building industrial computers, to help desk, desktop support, systems admin, and engineering. I prefer working on servers and networks over dealing with users.

As of right now I do sys admin with a focus on help desk. I graduated with a degree in Information Security & Forensics, so hopefully I'll get into the security field some day pending I get my foot in a door somewhere. Trying not to travel too far away from my hometown for now. I too prefer servers and networks over dealing with users! My work trip this week will be a server and user migration, and the office is getting all new cubes so I'm there to really just help support all that. Last time I was there was for installing all new networking equipment.

Time to go deal with banks. Paid my first car payment on Friday. They had to do a cash advance because apparently they don't accept debit cards. Like wtf. So do that, I get home and ceck my bank account because I check it like four times a day, and it took out double the payment I put in. $600 total. That was my entire paycheck.

That was Friday. I called people first and they said they only took one transaction of $300, yet my bank statement says two. I went to my bank and they said because it was still pending, there wasn't anything they could do at the moment. So they said if its a hold it should clear by midnight. Well its Monday and it still shows two $300 payments on my statement, both labeled "People First FCU DB $300".

I haven't gotten any straight answers from people first on why they charged me twice, and since it still hasn't " cleared", I'm going back today and figuring this out.

My bank has done that a few times (Capital One). I had two charges on my credit card payment, both for $250. I did some online chat and they told me they can't dispute it until it goes through, and sometimes that takes a few extra days depending on the merchant. After a few days one payment went away from my statement. Just keep an eye on it.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put new spark plugs and a new k&n air filter on my truck, plus gave it an oil change. Waiting for new spark plug wires to come in the mail now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Been at the office for 20 minutes, haven't done sh!t.

Oh, look at the time...

I'm outta here

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another day of 95+ degrees in the non air conditioned shop. Making money though so I'm not complaining.