Jared's Si

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Replaced the pads and rotors today. They were overdue. Have to probably bleed them cause the pedal is still a bit spongy.

Nothing but OEM.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For suspension, I'd still recommend another set of Buddy Clubs or some Tein's if you want to eventually track it. As for the intake, a CT Engineering one is the one I was shooting for back in the day. Have you scoped out 8thcivic at all?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For suspension, I'd still recommend another set of Buddy Clubs or some Tein's if you want to eventually track it. As for the intake, a CT Engineering one is the one I was shooting for back in the day. Have you scoped out 8thcivic at all?
I want buddy clubs, but I can't afford them lol. I'm thinking of just getting a better filter in the stock airbox. Not looking for a loud Intake. I'm gonna check it out later.

Pulled the air filter out last night and noticed how filthy it was so I replaced it with OEM.

Also threw my integra shifter on it.

And a random picture

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Boom! Lookin good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

pantyraid

=^.^=
250+ miles so far. Taking the car on its first road trip tonight to rehobeth beach, Delaware. Gonna be smiling the entire time.
Oh nice, I'm going to rehoboth/dewey next weekend, I hope you have a great time!

She's looking very nice =) (apologies if your car is actually a he)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh nice, I'm going to rehoboth/dewey next weekend, I hope you have a great time!

She's looking very nice =) (apologies if your car is actually a he)
I love rehobeth. My favorite beach this far.

And thank you. It is a she haha. All my cars are she.

pantyraid

=^.^=
I love rehobeth. My favorite beach this far.

And thank you. It is a she haha. All my cars are she.
Yeah I concur, my family's been going there since I was a kid and there's lots of good memories there so I'm a little biased but that's my favorite beach too (although I've heard myrtle beach is gorgeous)

The beach itself was kinda crappy for a while back when they expanded it and there were millions of super sharp rocks and s**t when you walked into the water but it's gotten a lot better since then

Ha back when my cousin got her first car we'd drive around rehoboth ave with the top down listening to ice ice baby giggling like retards (that and that men at work song, the one that's like 'i come from a land down under'.. actually I guess that's pretty much their only song)

That's what you should do to initiate your new car to delaware

She will thank you

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Si had no issues getting there like I expected. I managed to not hit vtec at all surprisingly haha. It's do much fun in this car. The crossover is ridiculous.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Feels like a mini turbo eh?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't crush my dreams, Jared.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Believe me, it's super fun. I can't wait to autocross and track this car.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Some pictures I took at the beach.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That.. turn around and look at it one more time before you go inside type of love.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That.. turn around and look at it one more time before you go inside type of love.

Exactly haha. I look multiple times. I definitely bought the right car.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm ready to be able to say that [emoji38]

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna be tinting the front windows and sun strip to match the rear windows this weekend. Currently saving for my exhaust and coils. Jsut paid my first car payment today. Still have half my paycheck so that's nice and no bills till next month.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Changed the trans fluid at work today. The fluid that came out looked almost new. Shifts like butter. Also, found a leak in my tpms sensor. Need a new o ring. No big deal. Car is running superb and I'm hoping to get some all season floor mats and some other little things soon.