1st car

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Something is suspect and NOT adding up here?

The car is LHD and you're located in the US?
A real EG4 will be RHD, which this doesn't appear to be.
You have a 92-95 Civic hatch with which looks to be the Japanese market d15b vtec with vtec-e valve cover, from a 92-95 Civic Vx.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I also see an evap canister which I believe JDM cars do not have. I think it's a USDM car "converted" to look like an EG4.

OP, what's the VIN of the car? Then we will know for sure what it was originally.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also see an evap canister which I believe JDM cars do not have. I think it's a USDM car "converted" to look like an EG4.

OP, what's the VIN of the car? Then we will know for sure what it was originally.
Real JDM cars also will not have the battery on the right side, that's what tipped me off.

Also, when looking for the VIN, do NOT look at the blue riveted plate with 17 digits on it, open your hood and look for 9 digits stamped into the firewall.

jayhupa

Sorry. Dont know how to change my location. Im from the Phillipines. It is a jap car.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Real JDM cars also will not have the battery on the right side, that's what tipped me off.

Also, when looking for the VIN, do NOT look at the blue riveted plate with 17 digits on it, open your hood and look for 9 digits stamped into the firewall.
I agree, looks like someone swapped the engine and replaced the vin tag under the hood. It's definitely left hand drive, since the brake booster and clutch are on that side

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry. Dont know how to change my location. Im from the Phillipines. It is a jap car.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
No worries, I fixed it for you :thumbs up