I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Low will be here soon!
Installed my skirts today. Flows nicely with the lip! Probably my last update till coils get here.

And for those of you wondering about the TSX, she's still here =) and finally paid off lol. Feels good!
It feels sooo nice to pay off a car finally haha.

Both cars are looking good! :thumbs up

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know what you mean about the stock wheels and the ride height. I had to change those asap. Any plans on any add on's in the rear?
Yeah, very soon hopefully. And yeah, eventually I'll get some rear spats, just not sure which ones yet.

It feels sooo nice to pay off a car finally haha.

Both cars are looking good! :thumbs up
Yes it does! One less payment a month haha. Thanks man!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't updated this in awhile, been pretty busy!

First off, the car got hit by hail damage at two different incidents. The first time was due to my garage door breaking, so I didn't have access to it. The second time I was visiting my dad for dinner, and within 5 minutes of being there it got nailed. Hood, roof, trunk, passenger side door, quarter panels and fenders all got hit. Roof and hood are the worst, the rest is still bad but not nearly noticeable.

The car is scheduled to go into the shop soon to get fixed, but I ordered a new hood for the car to save some cash. Should be here soon. But since then, here's some updates!

The red tails didn't really belong on the car, so I swapped for some OEM ones again. I installed rear spats as well. Some of the photos are inconsistent with the rear plate, so dont worry about that haha

I did a rear fog enable as well. I kinda dig it!

A neat front end pic for the fun of it

And the one mod we've all been waiting for...coils! Ended up going with D2's and some brand new whiteline sway bar end links.

Latest mod was an OEM rear diffuser. I use to dislike the look of them, but now I kinda dig it!

Hood and wheels are coming soon!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks!

Not everyones style, but due to the terrible damage on the hood it was in need of replacement. Figured rather than getting another flimsy oem hood thatll probably get more hail damage, I opted for a carbon fiber hood. May get it painted, may not. Haven't decided yet!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love it. Theres been so much hail in Colorado lately. It sucks and you just get to stand there and watch your vehicles get pounded.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
KEEP IT CF i love it! great look with that color!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks everyone! Yeah after a few days of rocking it I don't think I have the heart to paint it!

Yeah, Colorado has been getting hail at least a couple times a week it seems ALL freaking summer. We haven't had this wet of a summer in YEARS! As much as I could do without so much...the past couple years have been dry and full of fires so I can't complain.

Here's a list of parts ordered, and the car will be going into the shop next week to get the rest of the dents fixed.
AVS Model 5's
Project Kics 11mm adapters
PBM LCA's
Work blue lug nuts

Just need to get some tires and call it a day!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, don't paint the carbon fiber lol

How is this thing on insurance? I love these things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm paying about 150$/mo for full coverage on this and the TSX through Progressive. Very affordable!

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
In for build as I'm saving up for a 240sx now :X

Glad to see you got something reliable, I would love to buy one if I could get the loan.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha nice! Yeah, I wanted reliability but have a car thats still fun and fairly cheap to mod.

Got some goodies in
Works lugs, PBM LCA's & Model 5's

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good! Seems like everyone has that jack or the aluminum version haha. harbor freight ftw!

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
THOSE. WHEELS. ARE. f**king. AWESOME.

Favorite set of AVS wheels/second favorite set of Advans, to the RG series.