D series build "can it be done"

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's a pretty swag kit. Didn't know that was an option.
Like above you can retain A/C on all the swaps mentioned. with a K swap, you don't have to use the gigantic radiator that i'm using and even if you do, you can still retain A/C and power steering if you wanted that too.

Joe Mason

Respected
Registered VIP
Like above you can retain A/C on all the swaps mentioned. with a K swap, you don't have to use the gigantic radiator that i'm using and even if you do, you can still retain A/C and power steering if you wanted that too.
Power steering I can live without. @CHILD If you wanted to run power steering would you have to use a hydraulic system or electric? Were you able to retain the stock steering rack? I used to own a EP3. I know it was electric assist. Had K20a2 motor.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Power steering I can live without. @CHILD If you wanted to run power steering would you have to use a hydraulic system or electric? Were you able to retain the stock steering rack? I used to own a EP3. I know it was electric assist. Had K20a2 motor.
You can do either hydraulic or electric. Yes you can keep the stock steering rack. In my setup, I swapped to manual steering rack but I could've kept the stock one. There are a ton of different ways to do a K swap.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
I'm going to be build a high compression D16 in my 91 Civic Si. Looking for 150-160 whp