2016 Civic Type R Coupe

Odd Half

Overstyled but nice CGI of a Civic Type R Coupe that may be made now that they're bringing the Type R to the US for the next gen.

*link removed* Find one that isn't to spam the forum for you OWN website. You want to advertise here contact the site owner.

Just hoping they keep the price of the US Type R under $35 grand.

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, it kind of looks like a Focus ST and a CRZ boned, had a kid, and this is their spawn.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IDK what you heard.. But the CTR will NOT be coming to the US in '16 or '17.. Maybe 18?

I knew this last month.. IDK why every car related site keeps getting people all worked up over nothing.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it, but as with all concepts, it's a concept.
If it does go to production, we won't see it on our shores anyway.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
IDK what you heard.. But the CTR will NOT be coming to the US in '16 or '17.. Maybe 18?

I knew this last month.. IDK why every car related site keeps getting people all worked up over nothing.
So I found out from a buddy at work whose dad works at Honda they are currently making the Type R motor here in Ohio...

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I thought thar big Honda plant was in Indiana, like near Lawrenceburg?

Nevermind, there is a plant way north off 75 in Ohio so maybe its being built there.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought thar big Honda plant was in Indiana, like near Lawrenceburg?

Nevermind, there is a plant way north off 75 in Ohio so maybe its being built there.
Yeah. That is the plant that he is at in OH. Greenville? might have some part in them as well but I don't know.