ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Are the valances replicas or the rear deal?

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
I still can't believe how smooth that rattle can lgoks.
Are the valances replicas or the rear deal?
Thanks Chris, and IptFan they are cheap Ebay ones. I dont like to over spend on aesthetics

I finally finished my DIY Ice Box. Ebay duct for $18.(watch tan though, lol)

I just shoved the tube in the OE box with the OE gasket, and bolt it up.

7" 2.5 ID 550 lbs(10k) Hyperco springs

old 8k vs new 10k

lol meme

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not familiar with Hyperco. Then again, it's been awhile since I looked into springs. Have you used them before?

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
not familiar with Hyperco. Then again, it's been awhile since I looked into springs. Have you used them before?
My first time using them but some of the local veteran track guys use them and swear by them. Im actually happy with the ride now, it's slightly more firm but not compromising comfort. August 16 I get to test them out officially at Autox.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Here we have July 26th Autox Event. I learned a lot this event throwing the car as hard as I can into a turn and not braking as much, sure was interesting.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
New Spring Rates felt awesome but I still need to fine tune everything.

This guy was 4 sec. faster than me.

GIF hope it works

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Down Pipe bolt finally replaced but my oil pan gasket is leaking. I wanted to add my Heat Barrier but with the leak I didn't bother. Fixed my valve lash, 2 off them were randomly tight even with the engine cold down. My next AutoX is next week, I'm 4th right now because I missed 2 events and had slow runs are my sway bar had to be removed because of a broken D Bracket bolt.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Velocity stacks came in today, Honda visor sticker and Civic racing placard(installing next season).

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
AutoX was interesting yesterday. I had to be super smooth because my tires are cooked.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
I forgot to mention my muffler broke at AutoX. I finally got my new test, and I already have a new Integra Catback. Cleaned up my old OE muffler tip from my old Integra.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Here's the start of my 91 Civic Si's obd0 to obd1 conversion. I hate wiring so much. Gone to turn it on ASAP to move it around.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
obd0 to obd1 conversion complete(injectors, distributor, resistor box, fan switch), should run with no issues. Just need to do the o2 sensor after I get everything measured properly and wire up the speed sensor for my EM1 cluster.

ITB project is post-ponied because the turbo parts aren't selling so this just happened

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
I got lucky finding a free y8 manifold. I can get rid of my S2 Manifold that is hitting the 91 Civic firewall.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jesus your build has just gotten better and better over time. Love the progress.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Jesus your build has just gotten better and better over time. Love the progress.
Thanks, still have more to come with my 91 Civic Si build coming back.

Update: My friend is doing a RHD in his 96 Honda Civic CX that had no A/C, so I asked for the Non-A/C duct. So the A/C is finally deleted completely. I'm guessing like 5 lb. were save with this piece.

Piece removed

Old piece next to the new duct.

the finished product

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Finally came in, it's a TD04 13T Volvo turbo, that's what the adapter flange was for. I'm looking to make a small amount of power on my current Mini Me Swap. 180whp hopefully.

Traded a p75 straight up for a virgin P28

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Bought new brake lines to replace the 4 doors 1998 lines, they are DOT legal so I have piece of mind.

Coolant hoses came in for the SOHC junk setup in the 91 Civic Si