That pose though

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Currently sitting on the side of I-95 with a ripped coolant hose.

And yet, in typical random Florida fashion, a bum is walking his bicycle down the highway and pretty much fell onto the car asking directions to somewhere

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yay Florida. Hope you get everything sorted out.

I'm assuming everybody caught that ronda rousey fight, yeah? Epic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Glad I didn't go too far out of my way to try and watch it after watching how short it was. Place I wanted to go to was more packed than I've ever seen, would have been pissed to go through that mess for a 34 second fight.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know why people were expecting anything less. At the time, 9 out of 11 of her professional fights ended via armbar in the first round.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I were to pay to see a fight, I want to see some action. Not a KO right out of the gate lol

But I don't do PPV so no skin off my ass

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2 hours to get about 19 miles
Screw it, parked the thing at the office and left it, don't care enough to limp it home any longer
All because of a $5 hose.
A $5 hose that appears to be S2000-specific.
So here goes waiting another week to get the damn thing like that one stupid nut.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gonna unload the new truck and wash vehicles today.

One kid starts school today. The other thursday. My last week before i start work so ive got a ton of s**t to do.

lol @ the license plate. You're gonna piss off all the ant man fans :lol:

Front lip is painted and on! No more zip ties holding the front plate on, either.

With the new paint so shiny, the rest of the car clearly needs a good buffing / detail. Going to wait a week for the paint to fully cure / harden / whatever, and then will probably drop some $ on a good detail. A few guys on the local car forums do this on the side for cheap and do amazing work.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did the brakes on the TL this morning.

Gotta go register for a car show this weekend and possibly pull some seatbelts from a ranger in the junkyard so my daughter can ride in the new truck with me.

Gym this afternoon

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did the brakes on the TL this morning.

Gotta go register for a car show this weekend and possibly pull some seatbelts from a ranger in the junkyard so my daughter can ride in the new truck with me.

Gym this afternoon
Speaking of that, I need to get a seatbelt latch. The one on my back seat doesn't work. I have three belts though so it's not a big deal if only two people sit in the back, but still.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Speaking of that, I need to get a seatbelt latch. The one on my back seat doesn't work. I have three belts though so it's not a big deal if only two people sit in the back, but still.

Not really sure y they would pull the belts out of this truck, but i realized i had no plans of putting belts in my rotary truck. Guess i will have to plan for that.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not really sure y they would pull the belts out of this truck, but i realized i had no plans of putting belts in my rotary truck. Guess i will have to plan for that.
Ahh yeah one of mine just doesn't latch.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad to see ya!