Interior lights don't cut on...

Palestinian_Prince

I was changing my interior lights with the car on and at first they worked and I was on the last one to switch out and they just stopped working... Did I blow the fuse? HELP!!!!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was changing my interior lights with the car on and at first they worked and I was on the last one to switch out and they just stopped working... Did I blow the fuse? HELP!!!!
Did you bother to simply check the fuses? Which light or lights stopped working?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Try googling "2006 civic fuses" or "2006 Civic interior light fuse" or looking at your Civic manual if you have it. Sorry, but I cant contain the sarcasm.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, its not. Try actually using google. I searched "2006 Civic interior light fuse" and the first result brings you to another forum and begins to answer your question at reply #5.

Last edited:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fuse boxes are easily accessed and clearly marked. It's not hard. To be brutally honest, it's car ownership 101. If you can't find a fuse box to do the very beginning of almost every troubleshooting list, you shouldn't be working on the car. Get your owner's manual out and if you don't have one GOOGLE a pdf file of one. Either that or just look in the car for the access door and under the hood for the engine bay fuse block cover. This is something we can't hold your hand with, you need to find it for yourself as we don't have your car physically here in front of us and the best way to learn is to get your hands dirty and figure stuff out for yourself.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol no need to contain the sarcasm but it's a lot harder to find then you think
Exactly. Its hard when youre not using your brain, but THEN you think and realize its easy.

Sarcasm, not contained.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Troll = make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

We're trying to encourage you to put forth effort, be that in a polite or sarcastic manner. I choose the 2nd option liberally. I only hope someone is honest with themselves, realizes the point being made, then just laughs at the method.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hex, I figured you'd point out the "cut on" title.. since I'd your cutting something it would most likely be off..

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Troll = make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

We're trying to encourage you to put forth effort, be that in a polite or sarcastic manner. I choose the 2nd option liberally. I only hope someone is honest with themselves, realizes the point being made, then just laughs at the method.

Yes, that is the direct "definition", however, like most things now-a-days troll by definition is very subjective to the user. Just as EG is misused and broadened to describe all 5th gen civics and JDM is overused as a "theme" when they are not, by definition only.

Also, yes OP we are trying to tell you to do your own research and find the answers on your own before posting. EVERYTHING you can think of is most likely already been done and discussed on this forum or many others. If after exhausting all your options, then ask for assistance. This forum by nature is NOT one that is going to have members that are going to spoon feed the answers to you.