New to the forum

Blake Fogg

5+ Year Member
Just bought myself a 96 hatch this morning and joined Club Civic. This is my second "Honda" (2003 RSX Type S) and I look forward to the process. Right now it's got a d16 with a ram air intake and it will likely stay that way for awhile. It's a daily driver that will hopefully only be getting cosmetic upgrades for a little while. I have plans to do the K swap long in the future if things go right. It's sitting on lowering springs (not sure on the brand) and XXR wheels. This is the only picture I've got of the car but there will be many more to post later on.

PS. The yellow tint on the headlights is coming off asap

Attachments

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to the site!

And welcome to another DC5 owner! :thumbs up

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just bought myself a 96 hatch this morning and joined Club Civic. This is my second "Honda" (2003 RSX Type S) and I look forward to the process. Right now it's got a d16 with a ram air intake and it will likely stay that way for awhile. It's a daily driver that will hopefully only be getting cosmetic upgrades for a little while. I have plans to do the K swap long in the future if things go right. It's sitting on lowering springs (not sure on the brand) and XXR wheels. This is the only picture I've got of the car but there will be many more to post later on.

PS. The yellow tint on the headlights is coming off asap
Welcome aboard. It looks pretty good in that angle, but I cant make out the rims. Does it have an audio system? What cosmetic plans do you have so far?

Blake Fogg

5+ Year Member
Yes its got XXR 531 wheels. It's wired for amp and subs but doesn't have one yet (hopefully happening today). As far as plans, I'm thinking black housing headlights, Yakima rack (which will actually have bikes on it sometimes), side marker lights, fog lights, and maybe a CTR/Spoon wing. Nothing too big, just minimal changes to make it a little more unique to me. I plan on doing some interior stuff too like seats, speaker upgrades and maybe wrapping the a-pillar covers and headliner if I feel like getting fancy.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As far as plans, I'm thinking black housing headlights, Yakima rack (which will actually have bikes on it sometimes), side marker lights, fog lights, and maybe a CTR/Spoon wing. Nothing too big, just minimal changes to make it a little more unique to me.
Well played!