wire tuck.... help

chaz112

Respected
Yes I have 94 eg civic ex.... iam doing a wire tuck and cleaning up the bay some with all new parts..... my question is were can I find the firewall plugs at... I searched all over.... if yall can help I appreciate it.. give part number ...thanks..

chaz112

Respected
I dont suck at seaching... I seen those post too.. all I see is the air conditioner block off... I need the one for the engine harness...

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have you called the dealer? That would be the first place to look for OEM. If you are cheap, then junk yard digging is your best bet.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont suck at seaching... I seen those post too.. all I see is the air conditioner block off... I need the one for the engine harness...
every single one of them is listed there along with the part number!

chaz112

Respected
I think my brother did but not sure... iam not cheap ill spend what I have too to do it right...

jameskroth043084

All I can tell you is if you want a clean firewall learn to weld and learn body finishing. Sometimes the old ways are the best way.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

chaz112

Respected
Yes very tru on welding I do know how too weld.. I just didnt want too spend awhole lot of time on it.. its my brother car iam building a race truck so I didnt want too take that out f my time... but I did some more seaching and I found a company that had them...... thanks for the help...