cold air intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

TazCiViC

I drive a 2006 honda civic lx could anybody give some advice as to what intake I should be running? Please and thank you

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ah someone else from the 413... :welcome:

An intake is just a tube, you'll be fine with any brand really. Of course you pay more for name brand. Just get a good air filter.

I would suggest searching around for brands and whatnot. This question has been beat to death for years - the information is out there, and it's plentiful.

TazCiViC

Ah someone else from the 413... :welcome:

An intake is just a tube, you'll be fine with any brand really. Of course you pay more for name brand. Just get a good air filter.

I would suggest searching around for brands and whatnot. This question has been beat to death for years - the information is out there, and it's plentiful.
Thanks man greatly appreciated

gus.goalie72

Stock intake is the best for performance. A cold intake is only a good option if you like the sound, same with short ram, this being that you actually make less power with cold or short intakes, unless pushing certain RPM's, as of like higher in the 678 around that general area is where you get the performance out of these intakes, so unless your building a drift beater or plan on being in some street races with some bruhs then stock is best performance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The factory intake & box with a K&N filter. A cold-air intake wont make a difference except for a more audible noise.
Exactly.
Save yourself some money and skip the fancy tubing.
Spend your money on a nice K&N drop in filter.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Bringing them back from the dead! Good job.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Status
Not open for further replies.