my 1999 vogue silver 4dr

B18cya99

Respected
Does it run?
Not yet man. I didn't have time to mess with it the other night. Made some progress last night, hopefully fire it off tonight or tomorrow.

Them guts are clean as the outside. And the valves are adjusted. IMG_20150703_221509.jpg

Got the battery on charge and I have the plug wire setup for a timing light. IMG_20150703_230203.jpg

IMG_20150703_233100.jpg 20150703_233717.jpg

blandsarcasm

Respected
Registered VIP
damn man this thing is so sick! every single part and detail youve put into it is perfect like a dream build of mine. perfect mix between function and bling haha. pardon a dumb question.. what is the purpose of those things surrounding your top hats? are they some sort of reinforcement for the shock tower?

B18cya99

Respected
damn man this thing is so sick! every single part and detail youve put into it is perfect like a dream build of mine. perfect mix between function and bling haha. pardon a dumb question.. what is the purpose of those things surrounding your top hats? are they some sort of reinforcement for the shock tower?
Yeah man they are mpc strut top braces. They will be bolted down when I get the correct nuts for the strut tops.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't know how to post a video. I made a little short clip of the idle. Anyone wanna help? Lol
Upload it to Youtube and either link us or embed it by clicking the film reel icon on the toolbar and putting the link in there. :thumbs up

We don't allow video's to be uploaded via the CC attachment uploader thing. :lol:

B18cya99

Respected
Well made it to the dyno and the car was having some smoking issues. We thought it was coming from the turbo. Pulled all the turbo stuff off and it looks like the new valve seals I have are leaking like crazy. So now I got to tear it on down and see what's going on. Gotta to love more work.