What pisses you off thread OFFICIAL

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you're banging a girl and she scratches your back and neck up and you have to explain to your other girlfriend that you got jumped by 3 chinamen.. that s**t pisses me off having to try and get her to believe the story.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When you're banging a chinaman and he scratches your back and neck up and you have to explain to your other chinaman that you got jumped by 3 fat women.. that s**t pisses me off having to try and get him to believe the story.
fixed

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, i remember that s**t, i was like this kid is not going to last at all, no use in me bashing him cause he was going to hang himself.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dood was really bored

mrpepsalgado

It pisses me off when immigrants from other countries complain about the USA and rant about how great their home country is....... We don't want to hear it and please get the heck out if you're going to complain .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It pisses me off when immigrants from other countries complain about the USA and rant about how great their home country is....... We don't want to hear it and please get the heck out if you're going to complain .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Murica

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, your mom does look kind of asian and her oversized clit doesn't make her a man but it does piss me off when it pokes me in the eye.

That's the real reason I carry visine.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My mom died in '13. Thanks.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL. Yup. Idiotic self-entitled new members who clearly dont know sh*t and cant admit it. "Oooh! Youre mean and should be nice to me no matter what I do." Whaa whaa whaa. I wish I didnt have to comment like I do to them but someone has to. It seems like we get one at least weekly.

Now I just hope the moderators dont delete my comments. Otherwise, I'll be putting that as "what pisses me off".

Hey, Mods. Why dont you create a section dedicated solely to put all these stupid newbie threads as reference to show others what to avoid and how it'll end?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That figures... and it p*sses me off.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL. Yup. Idiotic self-entitled new members who clearly dont know sh*t and cant admit it. "Oooh! Youre mean and should be nice to me no matter what I do." Whaa whaa whaa. I wish I didnt have to comment like I do to them but someone has to. It seems like we get one at least weekly.

Now I just hope the moderators dont delete my comments. Otherwise, I'll be putting that as "what pisses me off".

Hey, Mods. Why dont you create a section dedicated solely to put all these stupid newbie threads as reference to show others what to avoid and how it'll end?
It pisses me off reading my comments when I first joined and realizing I was one of those noobs...

Actually it pisses me off that I have a 5+ year member badge and I'm still a noob... f**k.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It pisses me off when im taking a s**t and look around and the kids have taken the tp out of my bathroom. Gd it......

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We had hundreds of members posting in the past, and never had a section like that. They're few and far between now (compared to when CC was in it's prime).. I think we'll be ok. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and I locked that thread. :hithead:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We had hundreds of members posting in the past, and never had a section like that. They're few and far between now (compared to when CC was in it's prime).. I think we'll be ok. ;)
It use to be worse?!? Wow. I must be doin' a great job scaring off these fools. Lol.
Oh, and I locked that thread. :hithead:
I figured that by now. After all that, I looked at his info to find out he is 37. Thats just pathetically sad. Judging by his behavior I guessed early twenties to 27 at the most. Proof positive that age does not guarantee maturity.

Last edited: