98 Civic EK slow build

JCruzin

What's up fellas? So, I got an EK coupe! Planning on building it. Going for a stance look. I have bought new wheels and lowering springs.
Pics of my progress.

Yes she does look like a monster truck right now lol

JNC010 16x9+15
Not really sure about the 16x9 probably going to trade for 15x8 or 16x8

Got these for a steal. Pretty much brand new. PO said he only installed it to see how it looked then decided to get coilovers. BTW I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ADJUSTABLE COILS/SLEEVES(forgot what they're called)

This is my goal ^^^

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if that's you're goal, you're going to need those x9" wheels and you might as well sell those springs right now because that's not going to get you anywhere near your goal.

JCruzin

if that's you're goal, you're going to need those x9" wheels and you might as well sell those springs right now because that's not going to get you anywhere near your goal.
Well I just got offered a 98 Integra. I might actually trade it but keep my wheels. I'm about to sell them and get some coilovers. Any suggestions on some coilovers?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you keep the Civic, itd be best to give us a budget range to make realistic coilover suggestions. If you trade for the integra, you may prefer to join an Integra forum and ask them.

Im curious as to why someone would offer such a trade unless the Integra has issues because if it doesnt and its a stock for stock trade, a '98 Integra is worth more.