What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm guessing attack the dragon is a ride on tail of the dragon. My dad took his miata up there for "miatas at the gap" and took his gopro. He ripped it up out there.

It's funny because my dad's 57 and just randomly bought a miata after he retired from the fire department two years ago. Now he's all into racing and s**t [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Headed home from North Dakota today. Well half way atleast. Im supposed to be back for a frac on saturday so hopefully it all works out.

Im sure ill get back late friday and have to get up ass early saturday. But atleast we are busy for now. Gotta make that money.

Been talking with a wheel sponsor for the mazda and also a powder coater. Shooting to drive that thing before Christmas so i can tear it down for paint and powder by February or so

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thinking about registering for Wake The Dragon in April, time to finally do this thing

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Attack the dragon, wake the dragon... poor dragon just gets attacked and can't even sleep it off

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Attack the dragon, wake the dragon... poor dragon just gets attacked and can't even sleep it off
Beat his ass, wake him up, and then beat his ass again.

He's curvy, he can't help it.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm guessing attack the dragon is a ride on tail of the dragon. My dad took his miata up there for "miatas at the gap" and took his gopro. He ripped it up out there.

It's funny because my dad's 57 and just randomly bought a miata after he retired from the fire department two years ago. Now he's all into racing and s**t [emoji38]

:hi:

What's Attack the Dragon? Sounds like some sort of fun twisty course lol.

There's a car meet at the Tilted Kilt this weekend so I might stop down there for a bit. No cruise involved though.. which is lame because this is about to be peak foliage season.

The dude whose been running the annual H-T meets for the past 6 years around here suddenly vanished. Lameee.
Nick kind of nailed it on the head. It's an 11 mile mountain road with 318 curves. It's an annual event that's basically a huge meet but its also a giant cruise on the mountain road to see how your car can do in the twisty and windy roads.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back from North Dakota. Went to the gym. Picked up my daughter. Now veggin on the couch. Probably fall asleep soon

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1444645512373.jpg

Went and hiked stone mountain with my brother. He's f**king crazy. I'm in the white shirt.

uploadfromtaptalk1444645625037.jpeg

Had fun. Hiked a mile up, gaining around 1000 ft elevation. Ran down in 7 minutes. Then hiked 4 miles to a secluded spot in the woods way off the beaten trail and got caught in some heavy rain. Luckily we packed hammocks with rain fly tarps so we hung up and rode out the storm. Loved it! Had a great time.

uploadfromtaptalk1444648827761.jpeg

Edit: forgot to mention, this is my father's miata I mentioned before. I borrowed it the other day, had a blast driving it.

uploadfromtaptalk1444648839502.jpeg

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Three days with no posts and I've got to double post to break the silence [emoji38]

Off work today, went by the marine corps recruiter and took a practice ASVAB; went well. Currently waiting for some hot wings.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I havent done anything notable today but I intend on taking a drive to the coastline to further enjoy the fruits of smoother shifting from my tranny flush yesterday.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stressed and working too many hours.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been working but not overdoing it.
Hit the gym and mowed the grass. Ate some chili. Now watchin supercross and getting ready for bed. Gotta work early tomorrow

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How long is this going to go on?
Oh it's ended. I'm basically seeing someone else now. We finally hooked up at her lake house last month and then decided on just friends.

Oddly enough, the girl I'm seeing is a good friend of someone who friend zone just went on a date with and might be seeing. It just so happens they both go to school with each other at a chiropractic college. 50 minutes away. Wat?

Sent from my eye phone