XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone get it? I've had it for a few weeks now, and woooow - it's stupid realistic. Driving in the rain provides opportunities of hydroplaning. First person mode, rain bounces off the entire car and track just like it would in real life. Even night driving - colder temps means colder track so grip is a little less.

If anyone has it and wants to throwdown on some custom races, GT: XpL0d3r

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Don't like my s**t and think you can get away without posting. We haven't heard from you since April! @Bhikku :lol:

I'd have to buy a Xbox One first. :/
Do ittttt! They're a little cheaper and come with a game now. When I got it back when it came out it was $500 and only came with a controller (and Kinect)

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP

Don't like my s**t and think you can get away without posting. We haven't heard from you since April! @Bhikku :lol:
lol the jig is up.

i picked up forza 6 recently. the physics, rain, and night driving are great additions. i just miss the sub class D racing.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol the jig is up.

i picked up forza 6 recently. the physics, rain, and night driving are great additions. i just miss the sub class D racing.
:hi:

Yeah my favorite class to run online is C class. I'm horrible online, apparently.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
:hi:

Yeah my favorite class to run online is C class. I'm horrible online, apparently.
i haven't done online yet, still working on single player. i was bad at online in forza 5 because of the other players, they don't know how to corner and ram into you, sometimes on purpose.

if they had zero collision online races it would be the best thing ever.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i haven't done online yet, still working on single player. i was bad at online in forza 5 because of the other players, they don't know how to corner and ram into you, sometimes on purpose.

if they had zero collision online races it would be the best thing ever.
They do! There's a bunch of different playlist types, one is no collisions. I'm not done with single player either I just like to mix it up from time to time. The best I've done online (3 races so far), was 12th out of 18. :what:

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
They do! There's a bunch of different playlist types, one is no collisions. I'm not done with single player either I just like to mix it up from time to time. The best I've done online (3 races so far), was 12th out of 18. :what:
i'll for sure give non collision online a try then, they should have made that a long time ago lol