What pisses you off thread OFFICIAL

sjonesd3

When I see a Civic either super riced out/aerosol paint job or hear one with a fartcan. I rarely see nice modded Civics down here. If it's a 6th Gen most likely it looks awful

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When I see a Civic either super riced out/aerosol paint job or hear one with a fartcan. I rarely see nice modded Civics down here. If it's a 6th Gen most likely it looks awful
I know the feeling, not many nicely done modded Civics up here. I do see them from time to time but they're few and far between lol. I have a doppleganger though, people say they see me all the time but it's not me.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When I see a Civic either super riced out/aerosol paint job or hear one with a fartcan
Along with that, it's the owners of said cars that irritate me.
They think it is actually fast and looks good, AND when they are trying to sell something like that, they want some disillusional amount of money for it.

sjonesd3

I know the feeling, not many nicely done modded Civics up here. I do see them from time to time but they're few and far between lol. I have a doppleganger though, people say they see me all the time but it's not me.
And with it being Miami there are of them around. I think mine might be the only stock one I've seen. Not even kidding. Well at least people have nice ones then if yours is supposedly seen around.

sjonesd3

They think it is actually fast and looks good, AND when they are trying to sell something like that, they want some disillusional amount of money for it.
Yep. Before I found mine it was super hard to find one that was stock. The ones that weren't looked horrible online & people were asking way too much. I don't know a whole lot bout cars yet but rule 1 on any car is never buy a heavy modded one.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Agreed! When I bought mine in Miami, FL it was on its way to riced out with 17" rims, removed AC components (and not done properly) and a rattle can paint job. Fortunately, the engine was still original with plenty of life left so I used the rice-ness to negotiate the hell outta the price.
They think it is actually fast and looks good,...
Oh yeah. Its hilarious that they think they're fast and cool being loud as hell barely going 30 MPH. Then they want to argue with you about how Civics are fast cars.Their ignorance is astoundingly short-sided.
...AND when they are trying to sell something like that, they want some disillusional amount of money for it.
Yep. Before I found mine it was super hard to find one that was stock. The ones that weren't looked horrible online & people were asking way too much. I don't know a whole lot bout cars yet but rule 1 on any car is never buy a heavy modded one.
Yup. Thats the biggest reason I bought my coupe and not a hatchback like I wanted. In Miami they're almost all half gutted and ragged out. Those that aren't either have too high of a price or sell lightning quick.
And with it being Miami there are of them around. I think mine might be the only stock one I've seen. Not even kidding. Well at least people have nice ones then if yours is supposedly seen around.
I'm driving down this weekend. Maybe we'll pass each other. You're very accurate though. Its quite sad considering how many Civics there are in South Florida. I'd say 80% of them are in "undesirable" condition or are someones daily family car.

sjonesd3

Oh yeah. Its hilarious that they think they're fast and cool being loud as hell barely going 30 MPH. Then they want to argue with you about how Civics are fast cars.Their ignorance is astoundingly short-sided.

Yup. Thats the biggest reason I bought my coupe and not a hatchback like I wanted. In Miami they're almost all half gutted and ragged out. Those that aren't either have too high of a price or sell lightning quick.

I'm driving down this weekend. Maybe we'll pass each other. You're very accurate though. Its quite sad considering how many Civics there are in South Florida. I'd say 80% of them are in "undesirable" condition or are someones daily family car.
Yes!!!! Think they're going super fast. 1st gear always sounds horrible. Lol my manager & I always say fartcan when we hear them drive by. I hate hatches only cause I dislike the way they look on certain car makes in general. Yep, and save travels to you as well.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20151009_155115.jpg

When a faggot in a prelude is driving in front of me with stinky ass exhaust.. it f**king pisses me off.

bairdandrew77

Fat people who get handicap passes just because they're really fat.

Working in a dead end job unable to move up or get something better.

Not having money to progress on my project car or bikes.

No time to fix the issues on my daily driver.

College.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When they fully shave it.. hair gives it character!

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When 'performance' parts take a dump after 8 months of regular driving. And then wishing I'd bought Skunk2 instead of buddyclub.

TheUglyHatchling

Pisses me the hell off when somebody in like a mustang or a camaro does a fly-by on me simply because I don't have a muffler right now.

Also pisses me off when I have a honda that I'm selling for a good price and it gets skipped over because it doesn't have Vtec.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pisses me off when you set all your decoys up in a nice littlw bayou and are ready to shoot some duck but you have some chinamen up river from you blasting every duck they see flying even if they aren't in shooting range. You call the ducks in, they start flying towards you and BAM BAM BAM.. the chinamen start blasting. I get f**king heated!

EK4joe

Not sure if it's the same with you guys stateside but in the uk the speed limits consist of 30, 40, 50, 70 mph.
It seems here that many (mostly old folk) are consistently doing 40 mph everywhere. Pretty annoying when here we have mostly single carriageway roads with no chance of overtaking.....

Another thing, waiting for parts to arrive and delivery vans drive by your house/ don't come the day scheduled.

Last edited:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pisses me off that I see everyone having ham and turkey for thanksgiving and I'm only having turkey.

Domestic Tonight

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It pisses me off that @bizoneoeh went MIA again. And also, hows your Cowboys tattoo? Or what's left of it.... :lol: