Jared's Si

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha.

Anyways, got my all season mats, a new gasket for the tpms sensor, and have so far driven the car 1300 miles and haven't had an issue. Absolutely love it. Can't stop driving it and I can't wait to get money for new parts.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my LEDs in today. Definitely a nice little "mod" to do to brighten things up a bit.

ldiaz04

man =( your car makes me miss my FA5 so much. especially those canyon twisties! I might just end up looking for one again...(tear ran down my cheek)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man =( your car makes me miss my FA5 so much. especially those canyon twisties! I might just end up looking for one again...(tear ran down my cheek)
Do it! I absolutely love this car. It's comfortable and sporty, and has plenty of potential.

ldiaz04

Do it! I absolutely love this car. It's comfortable and sporty, and has plenty of potential.

I might have to. Im picking up a daily ek hatch from my cousin in a few months because I want to wait for the specs of the 10th gen Si or even the type R but if I don't find them appealing to me or if the Type R doesn't come then I might end up getting an FA5 again. just because it made me happy when I drove it(something my 05 Sti lacked for me).

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't posted an update in awhile. Not really much to update on. Been pretty broke. Put about 3200 miles on the car so far. Completely in love with it. Going to ocean city Maryland this weekend so probably will change the oil in a week or two. Anyways.

Repainted the intake cover.

And picked up a carbon fiber red stitched shift boot.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up a shifter extension from Dominick on Saturday. It just falls into gear and looks great too with the CF shift boot.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, talk about a pickup.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, little update. The flashpro didn't work out. Got it from a buddy of mine who's car was totaled, but the flashpro is locked to his ECU so I can't use it. Hondata wants to charge me $500 to reset it, so I said screw it, and an just gonna buy one after I get some bills paid before Christmas.

Second, finally got the exhaust I've been looking at. Vibrant Gen 2 STREETPOWER cat back. I absolutely love the sound of this. It has a deep low growl when rolling around town and screams at high rpm. The vtec crossover is a lot more pronounced as well. Been looking at a couple headers but haven't really decided on one yet. Thinking of either a skunk2 alpha (a lot of 8th gen owners swear by it) or a vibrant 4-2-1 header.

Also cleaned the garage out to make room for the Si and got close to done. I'm trying to get it all cleaned out for the winter, but running out of places to put all of the s**t.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why did you choose not to go with a 3" exhaust setup? The performance has been proven for years. That skunk2 alpha header is great on a bolt on to mild built FA5/FG2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The exhaust was already on this car. I bought it off my friend who I bought the car off and loved the sound. I got it for a good price too. If I can get the same deep low sound with a 3", I'll probably upgrade in a year or so, but for now this is fine. I've been looking into the alpha extensively.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks nice, glad to see you finally got a car thats not on its death bed.

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh and Saturday's pics are up on both killboy and 129Photos.com. Check out 129Slayer.com as well for free digital files (not the best quality and they have a watermark on them, but you get the idea).

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm going to meet up with you next year if you go, since you're only a few hours away if we converge somewhere in PA haha

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dom those pics are so dope!!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm going to meet up with you next year if you go, since you're only a few hours away if we converge somewhere in PA haha
Hell yeah man, I met some in king of Prussia down near philly, and we met up with Chester as well. If you're serious, Dom or me can give you the details when the date is announced.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dom those pics are so dope!!!!

Hell yeah man, I met some in king of Prussia down near philly, and we met up with Chester as well. If you're serious, Dom or me can give you the details when the date is announced.

Yeah I'd def be interested. I'm a little far from you guys but I think I could make it work. I'm about 300 miles from Allentown.