2014 Civic Si aftermarket exhaust? Help!

Kara Butler

Hey guys! I've had my 2014 Si since July of 2014 and i'm just now starting to do some mods. I'm currently looking for an aftermarket exhaust. I'm looking for more of a Cat-Back instead of a full exhaust system but I also really don't know what i'm talking about. Any advice or opinions would be great! Thanks!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to ClubCivic!

Cat-back exhaust systems are essentially "full" exhaust systems, at least compared to axle-back systems. Cat-back does not replace your exhaust manifold (header) though.

As our 9th gen section is slacking, I did a search and came across this entire forum section which should help you out:

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/exhausts-downpipes/

Personally, I own an Invidia N1 exhaust cat-back, and I'm very pleased with it. It has a deep tone but not very raspy at all. It's a little loud when the car is warming up, but quiets down nicely afterwards.

I actually purchased it from the store that our site admin runs.. I don't see 2014 year listed there, but you can get in touch with @Jay Jay who may be able to help you out.
http://www.clubcivic.com/store/invidia-n1-exhaust_mp53.html

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K-Tuned 9th gen exhaust

and I'd suggest getting the downpipe along with it.

HockeyZombies

Respected
A full cat is great for racing and highway speeds. If you need to save time and cash axle back bolt on if available are great for the sound
and in town driving plus if your not going to do headers and maybe only intake to pair with it just go axle back.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you need to save time and cash axle back bolt on if available are great for the sound
and in town driving plus if your not going to do headers and maybe only intake to pair with it just go axle back.
That's a super waste of money.