lug nuts 2015 civic

niko1

got a 2015 civic, lug nuts are rounded for the factory aluminum wheels dealer says(never looked at them off yet), not sure if I need tapered ones for steelie wheels with snow tire , looking up lugs on line and it shows different lugs, any help please really needed, dealer says just use the factory lugs for steelies but others say no, thanks all

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What brand are the steelies? Look at the hole and see if they are ball seat or tapered. Pretty cut and dry. Take a close up picture of the hole and post it if you can't figure it out.

niko1

What brand are the steelies? Look at the hole and see if they are ball seat or tapered. Pretty cut and dry. Take a close up picture of the hole and post it if you can't figure it out.
Not sure of brand for steelies but I can see the lug hole is tappered

tchigvin

got a 2015 civic, lug nuts are rounded for the factory aluminum wheels dealer says(never looked at them off yet), not sure if I need tapered ones for steelie wheels with snow tire , looking up lugs on line and it shows different lugs, any help please really needed, dealer says just use the factory lugs for steelies but others say no, thanks all
Two weeks ago I changed the 16" aluminum-alloy wheels to a winter package with 15''steel rims on my Civic EX 2015 at Parkway Honda dealership. They used factory lug nuts.