Paint Issues

kira

Recently moved to orlando fl. and bought a 99 integra. Want to paint my baby tiffany blue, don't know any good shops out here. Any recommendations? Also which do you think is better to spray paint the car , wrap it , or try auto dip?

BrayanGonza

Respected
Recently moved to orlando fl. and bought a 99 integra. Want to paint my baby tiffany blue, don't know any good shops out here. Any recommendations? Also which do you think is better to spray paint the car , wrap it , or try auto dip?
Use real paint not spray paint rattle cans

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wraps & plasti dip jobs are for temporary usages and not at all realistic for long term durability. If you currently have a good paint job and want to try the "tiffany blue" for a while to make sure youll like it long term, then a wrap makes sense. I hope you didnt mean rattle can spray paint because thats just not a real paint job. Find a reputable shop and use a mid-grade or better clear coat if you want a truly good looking paint finish. Otherwis, you get what you pay for. Avoid a Maaco shop by all means.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Best thing to do would be to google reviews for local shops near you and pick the one with the best reputation...

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's a color example for the curious...

Last edited: