V6 Civic - Tar / Dirt Challenge - video

Redlina

Respected
There's no room for a bigger pulley as the OME is a really big one. I suspect that the D15 pump I have to fit will need to be mounted flipped around as it's up the other end of the D15 motor cf. the J30 and would run backwards if I don't do that. The advantage of friggin' around to fit the D15 pump is that 1) I KNOW it matches the EG's rack 2) The D15 hoses I also have will bolt straight up. You might be interested in where I'm getting these parts from, as I chucked out all my D15 stuff before we moved house. Statutory write offs have plummeted in price since the tightened up the anti-rebirthing laws in Oz so they're nationally connected, which prevents taking cars over the border for a new life on the road for some poor ignorant chum. I went to the auctions this week and got this EJ6 for A$150.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

These 2 door coupes are rare in Oz but highly desired because of that movie "The slow & the calm". I bought it just for the steering pump (really), and have already on-sold the rolling shell to a mate for A$200 who needs to re-shell a 4 door Civic he rallies after a big arse over. Those 16inch multi-fit mags & as new Falken tyres are going on my wife's humble 1995 Corolla hatch. The motor (with aluminium radiator, I am gonna turn into a serious fire pump for my rural property. The front passenger seat comes out to go into the Muscle Hatch for a scare them shitless sponsors drive day. Bargain!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he wants my screen name bad. i can feel it.