Sleeper EG8 Slow WIP Build

Civic4life8045

or u can always do d16y8 or d16z6...i dont know about eg8s but this color is very nice but the interior color always has to ruen it... u should go with making the interior grey as for OEM, if u do black youll have to spray the f*ck out that car

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
or u can always do d16y8 or d16z6...i dont know about eg8s but this color is very nice but the interior color always has to ruen it... u should go with making the interior grey as for OEM, if u do black youll have to spray the f*ck out that car
Which one is better? And i'm actually borderline on the color I like it but at the same time I don't. specially when looking for wheels I feel i'm limited to choices that go good with it. For the interior I was thinking getting black replacement carpet from Stockinteriors.com Gsr 4dr black leather seats(rear), swap out the tan interior pieces for the eg/ej gray pieces and eg/ej dash since its gray but idk. I still have a while before I jump into it no rush.

bassyguitar

all the pics are broken lol :(
i wana see what it looks like today!

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy crap haven't been on here for a while sorry guys!

Updates will get pics soon ~Pictures in the OP~

-Swapped out my DX trans for a 95 SI trans a few months ago
-Swapped out the speedometer oem bulbs,Ashtray,Dome and rear license plate bulbs for L.E.D
-Added EX clock to dash since the Dx doesn't come with one
-Recently my headgasket is leaking causing white smoke to come out the tailpipe so i'm swapping it out for a 97 D16y7

Found a guy that does body work and he said if I pick up the quarter panel replacements he will install them for me.

DuckIt

Nice on the ex trans! Big difference?

Ever thought about mini-me'ing it? Throw a z6 head on it.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Eh no pics of the rust? Must be hella bad for needing a new quarter panel.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice on the ex trans! Big difference?

Ever thought about mini-me'ing it? Throw a z6 head on it.
Love it bro definitely was an upgrade lol. And I thought about it but I want to kind of work on the body first it sucks seeing other eg8s driving around me with way less or even no rust at all haha :(

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice Eh no pics of the rust? Must be hella bad for needing a new quarter panel.
And I actually have pictures showing the rust just haven't updated my post on this forum in forever but give me a second and ill upload it here too =)

edit:The pictures showing the rust is in the OP now

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
In for updates.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Need to close this page. Ended up trading my eg8 for a 1990 ef hatch with a built d15b then traded that for a type r swapped ek hatch straight trade haha

How the eg8 looked right before the trade

The ef hatch

Traded that a month later for the 97 ek hatch with type r swap straight trade

Then traded that for the eg hatch

And now I have a 91 and 92 Nissan 240sx

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
must have alot of stupid people in your area, i wouldnt give you 100 bucks for any of the cars you posted to be honest.