endo617's 98 Civic LX Project: Balance

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What brand are those hoses? I've been looking into some silicone ones myself.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
What brand are those hoses? I've been looking into some silicone ones myself.
Honestly they are some cheap hoses I bought off ebay. It's for my 91 Civic Si just to get it running. I have Mishimoto in the 98 LX, they are way better(Limited Lifetime Warranty)

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
I messed up 2 lugs on the front hub, one was stripped and the other had the lugnut stuck in place so I couldn't take the wheels off at all.

I had to unbolt the UCA, take off the axle and unbolt the brake caliper. After that I banged out the whole wheel, rotor, caliper, and hub out of the assembly.

Band-aid fix until next year when I when I can install my ARP studs and Honda EO bearings I have in storage. along with my whole new brake setup.

OZ winter wheels are on

Gladiator

Respected
How's that BB6 Prelude fuel pump working for you? I'm going to need an upgrade soon for my build. Anything special required to make it work?

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
How's that BB6 Prelude fuel pump working for you? I'm going to need an upgrade soon for my build. Anything special required to make it work?
Stock civic pumps (non-vtec) and Integra LS pumps are said to flow ~79lph. DOHC vtec pumps are said to flow 135 lph. BB6 fuel pump was free with low miles auction car that had no title. It bolts in normally.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Another piece to the puzzle came in to convert taper to roller bearings.

Winterizing the civic, Raised all around, 5zigen FN01R-C with 185/55/15 snow tires and Anti-seized all the perches. Forgot to take off the rear sway bar, not risking the rear kicking out in the snow.

Last edited:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hows the rattle can paint job holding up?

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Hows the rattle can paint job holding up?
It's holding nicely.

Update:
Can't wait for the warm weather.

Rigid collars

another SPC item

Rear camber next to my AppleTV remote for size reference, these things are super beefy

Still have to paint the grill around the mesh center but I got bored and added an emblem.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Finished product, bought some 5/8 washers from Home Depot and bored them out to use as backing plates. They are strong and simple.