XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welp, my boss ordered the wrong switch (non-PoE), so I got to RI, took the entire network down to install the new switch, then once nothing was working, discovered it was the wrong once. Plugged the old switch back in to get everyone back up and running, cancelled my hotel, and drove back to MA to spend another day with my pops before heading back to Rochester around noon.

Waste of almost 6 hours driving to RI and back, and the company has to eat the cost of the hotel... oh well. 4.5 hours of driving later on this afternoon to get back to Roc.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got the blazer back on the road. f**king intake manifold gasket. Found out the gas leak was worse than I thought, gonna drop the tank after I get off of work Friday. Hopefully it's just a fuel line or something.

Had a good Thanksgiving. Found out the other night that I'm insanely allergic to something. Woke up broke out in hives all over, head to toe, face included.

Also found out benadryl is powerful stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Harv_D_Johnson

Whats up everyone been awhile. Had some issues to take care of but everything is pretty much settled. What's everyone been up too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats up everyone been awhile. Had some issues to take care of but everything is pretty much settled. What's everyone been up too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey man, good to hear from you! Just been working here

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
About to go wash the Bimmer and put all this s**t on the S2000

Happy it came in a day earlier than expected

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got the blazer back on the road. f**king intake manifold gasket. Found out the gas leak was worse than I thought, gonna drop the tank after I get off of work Friday. Hopefully it's just a fuel line or something.

Had a good Thanksgiving. Found out the other night that I'm insanely allergic to something. Woke up broke out in hives all over, head to toe, face included.

Also found out benadryl is powerful stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Could be the lines coming right out of the top of the tank, which is possible if they use metal lines. They rust and start to leak.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Could be the lines coming right out of the top of the tank, which is possible if they use metal lines. They rust and start to leak.

That's what I'm thinking. Just gotta drop the tank to find out

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Being broke sucks, so I took advantage of my day off and cleaned my engine bay as it was overdue for my standards. Im on the fence about wire-tucking the injector wiring just to visually clean things up a bit. At least thats another free task I can do.

I anxiously await being able to get my massage license reinstated (moved from KY back to FL) so I can get back to doing what I do well and getting paid respectably for it. in the meanwhile, I've been delivering parts for O'Reilly's for a few weeks, which doesnt pay well but at least doesnt stress me out.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

57k on my mom's 01 Taurus and the right rear endlinks is gone already. Not to mention the coolant was dry and it may need a thermostat.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The ending of that Green Bay / Detroit game was crazy :shock:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Osiris19, post: 3431095, member: 98398"]

57k on my mom's 01 Taurus and the right rear endlinks is gone already. Not to mention the coolant was dry and it may need a thermostat.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

the wonderful world of ford.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Put the S back together
Did a couple block loop, seems fine
Reorganized and cleaned half the garage before putting the car back in

Probably put the tag on and do a proper test tomorrow. Had a slight bump in the idle but also hasn't been driven in 3 months

Sent in an offer for a customer. Hoping he gets the property, both for his family and my pocket

Did another quick vaccuum and wash on the bmw, gotta do it again tomorrow. Damn rain every time I need to drive it

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not really surprised unfortunately

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Not really surprised unfortunately
Unfortunately no it isn't surprising, but he had been in and out of rehab and still touring so I figured he had cleaned up somewhat. Always seemed to be if he was touring he was doing okay, guess that wasn't the case.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Unfortunately no it isn't surprising, but he had been in and out of rehab and still touring so I figured he had cleaned up somewhat. Always seemed to be if he was touring he was doing okay, guess that wasn't the case.
I haven't looked into him much.. did he OD? All I know is that he passed on his tour bus, but the couple articles I read didn't mention how.

Joe Mason

Respected
Registered VIP
Just finished another midterm at school today. My grades have been subpar. I hate it cause I'm actually putting in the effort with no avail. I sometimes wonder if I'm doing the right thing. I'm kind of scared cause I don't wanna flunk out of school. I don't want to be labeled as an idiot by everyone.
I know that feel bro. At least you're trying right? There's a ton of people who don't have the drive to even begin a secondary education. Stay open with your teachers and ask when you need help. Good luck!