15+ Year Member
Thanks bud! :D

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man, but aim BIGGER for a garage...haha. It's taken a while for us to get where we are, but let me tell you, it's rewarding to finally be here =) And you also appreciate things much more when you have struggled and worked hard to get where you want to be =)

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Thanks man, but aim BIGGER for a garage...haha. It's taken a while for us to get where we are, but let me tell you, it's rewarding to finally be here =) And you also appreciate things much more when you have struggled and worked hard to get where you want to be =)
Definitely, waiting for my girlfriend to finish with her degree and get into her career. I know the struggle all too well

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know exactly what you are going through. It took my wife two 4yr degrees and one 2yr to finially get into a career. Two years now since she started and everything has been falling into place. We are so happy getting settled into the new house and now with the baby on the way. We are truely blessed =)

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Photos do make it look rather large. But it is a good size, no chump by any means.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thank you sir! Its that set I've always wanted, and held out until I could get the specs I wanted =)

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, I have a problem. Two more x9 949's added to the inventory...

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As you might recall, from way back in the thread, I have a signed Opak Spoon valve cover. I plan on using some of these more rare things in our Spoon/car related media room as we get it setup. Any gen 1 valve cover should be met with a gen 1 plug cover =)

And for the car, I picked up the Spoon change rod. That will be paired with the gold ITR rod and the Dime's performance solid bushings this winter when I do a few things to the car.

House related, we had some of those horrible vertical blinds in this window when we moved it. They are also in our bedroom, in an identical window. How someone thought they looked good, especially when not cut properly, is beyond me. So, we ordered some nice blinds and drapes to improve the look and be more functional to our taste. We also picked up a nice lamp and some pillows, not pictured, for the room. I tell you what, the room looks and feels much more welcoming =)
Crap blinds gone!.

Woven wood blinds up...

Drapes up...

And on Sunday, we hosted a Christmas dinner party for the close car friends. It was a great time spending with friends and thier kids =)

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Special Projects/PCI spoiler is a great way to go. Designed and tested for our cars, so its not just some hype part that looks cool. Its actually kind of ugly, so you know it does the job when being put through the paces...haha.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nothing new going on. Spoiler blade and fender cut outs will go to paint next week. No timeline discussed for turn around.

endo617

Respected
Registered VIP
Special Projects/PCI spoiler is a great way to go. Designed and tested for our cars, so its not just some hype part that looks cool. Its actually kind of ugly, so you know it does the job when being put through the paces...haha.
They are a pretty solid company, my cat is getting tracked this coming season. 3 seasons of Autox under my belt, it's time I guess. My buddy actually knows the guy that makes there spherical bearings and control arms.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah, I got out to HPDE in my first year of doing any kind of tracking event. But life and money had kept me away from any other HPDE's. So I was getting AutoX and some Time Attacks in. I'm hoping this year will be much better for getting in some HPDE's. However, with the birth of my daughter in mid March, I'll likely not get out until June/July. But that will still provide lots of time to schedule what I can make. I'm really looking to hit the new track that is opening up near me (2hrs) and then hit ITR Expo at VIR (4hrs).