No power windows or wipers, intermittent

gsteffen4

I have a 95 gonna civic new owner to the import world ,

The power windows and wipers work intermittently. If one doesn't work, other don't either. If one works the other does too. Are the windows and wipers on same fuse or connection/circuit? I tried looking under the dead pedal which was said there's grounds underneath it, there's nothing there. I physically looked at and tested the fuses. I'm gonna look again and test fuses again just to be sure. I need help on this electrical problem , very appreciate it!

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
I have a 95 gonna civic new owner to the import world ,

The power windows and wipers work intermittently. If one doesn't work, other don't either. If one works the other does too. Are the windows and wipers on same fuse or connection/circuit? I tried looking under the dead pedal which was said there's grounds underneath it, there's nothing there. I physically looked at and tested the fuses. I'm gonna look again and test fuses again just to be sure. I need help on this electrical problem , very appreciate it!
well if you didn't see the grounds there and its suppose to be there you should try and add a ground wire to it. also which civic model do you dx, lx, ex, si?

power windows and wipers are on different circuit. you should take the door panels off and trace the wire back to see if they are wired correctly

Last edited by a moderator:

gsteffen4

power windows and wipers are on different circuit. you should take the door panels off and trace the wire back to see if they are wired correctly
I have a 95 honda civic lx, and if it wasn't wired correctly, wouldn't the wiper or windows not work at all?

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
I have a 95 honda civic lx, and if it wasn't wired correctly, wouldn't the wiper or windows not work at all?
nope because i have power windows disconnected right and my wipers still works as normal with out it

gsteffen4

nope because i have power windows disconnected right and my wipers still works as normal with out it
OK. Now I feel dumb lol. OK I'll look into it tomorrow after work and let you know. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it!

And honestly I hope it is a ground or something like that . ☺

Last edited by a moderator: