OneFastGSR's EG Hatch

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Well got in ANOTHER incident, more front bumper damage, Passenger fender gots some damage, and my right corner light is busted out. Add a passenger fender to the list of stuff needed... Lol don't got any pics atm, But I got a pic of my motor I been building, Just installed the crower stage 3 cams and degree'd them, All I need to do now is adjust the valves, swap my stock crank pulley for my ATI super damper, then bolt down the valve cover

Edit: Sold the carbing strut bar...

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Ordered some OEM window regulators from Majestic Honda, Been in a hole for awhile, But going to start restoring the civic back, I got 2 more months until I get my drivers license unsuspended. Here's a updated picture of my motor build for my integra.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Finally getting some progress since i'll be getting my drivers license unsuspended tomorrow. Changed out all the fluids, Got a new front bumper, fender, side markers, front lip, corner lights, and headlights, Only got a pic of the headlights/corners, Car is in the shop getting the new front end paint matched. It's going to be my daily once again. Also got some sheepy built up pipes, Borgwarner S366, Dual Tial MV-R's for the integra motor, and a 98 Spec ITR 4.7 final drive transmission with a Wavetrac LSD (no pic)

Also installed new passenger window regulator and guides, Nomore window issues.

After body work is done, Going to be installing my AEM wideband/glowshift pod, Then looking to get window visors and another carbon fiber spoon style wing

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hang on to your license this time! Your wallet will appreciate it, especially with your boosty boost build! :lol:

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP

Function 7 LCA's is the next upgrade, That is so terrible lol.. Going to be installing my rear disc conversion when I get the LCA's

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Was installing my rear disc etc but couldn't find my stainless brake lines for the swap, So Changed out my headlights instead finally..

Fitment isn't the best underneath the headlights but I think it has to do with the front bumper being ebay... Wish I went oem but never could find a good bumper

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Anyways car is alot better now that i'm fixing it up, Need to find my stainless brake lines and order LCA's, or buy more brake lines. Then I can install rear disc setup and fix rear suspension. Someone local is selling a full B16A2 swap for $1000 obo, I offered $750 cash if he takes it I will be swapping in a b16a2 very soon

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Well front end gone once again, about to resell those brides, Plowed through a row of deer, radiator busted, possible core support damage, hood bent, fenders busted, front bumper gone

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That really sucks!

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
I'm fine, I'm not sure what I want to do with the car at this point though, It could probably be fixed with a new core support but i'm not sure if I want to do that or not. Currently looking for a Evo 8/9, WS6 trans am, rx7, mk4 supra, or 300c srt8. Whichever I find the best deal on the nicest car first in my price range, Lol