XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She does, and we've thought about it but we don't know where he is and her parents won't tell us because they think we're going to try to bring him back.
Call around and ask, see what you can dig up... it's like $150 at most to put a dog down, it's not that much.. I to am in a "wtf" state after hearing that... 17 years is a long time to own a dog to just drop them off and be forgotten about.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im with xploder to call around. If theyre that heartless over maybe $200 then they were probably too lazy to go very far from your area.

I would find it incredibly hard not to tell them off. Karma will hopefully be a rightful b***h. I'd kindly remind them that I'd treat them just the same in their golden years.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd kindly remind them that I'd treat them just the same in their golden years.
:bluelol:

"Now that you're old and dying, we're going to have to drop you off in front of the nursing home tonight."

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:bluelol:

"Now that you're old and dying, we're going to have to drop you off in front of the nursing home tonight."
Nah. That would be the equivalent to the veterinarian. Drop them off at a homeless shelter... or the mexican border without passports.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Left with 21.2 hours today at work. It was a pretty good day. Steady with some slow spots.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just found out its gonna be about a month until i get to go home. Not excited, but the money will be nice.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Definitely wasn't expecting to see that yesterday

Stopped by Napa to get a new fan switch, otherwise haven't done much of anything today

And wound up going back because what their website said would fit did not fit. Glad I still have my old radiator in the garage, otherwise I may have been slightly mad pulling it off only to realize that and losing a bunch of coolant in the process.

Almost took out some dumbass in a Slowbalt too, kinda glad but kinda upset I don't have a brushguard on the truck.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well looks like i wont be home for like another month. This is taking forever

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Money, money, money!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
63 degrees and freezing

Weird how I'm wearing almost the same stuff I was in Minneapolis & Chicago, yet feel almost just as cold even though there was a 60-degree difference

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Drove 154 miles today round trip because an employee is f**king idiot. Can't tell you how many times I told them to check the VGA cable from the laptop to the external monitor. You can bet I sent an email to their supervisor.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey fellas.
Welcome back Alex..! How's life?

I just got back from NYC. Met up with a friend who was there for work. Drove to Beacon (roughly 300 miles) and took a train in. We went to an all you can drink bar for the Super Bowl and my buddy got absolutely wasted. He puked all in the hotel sheets this morning :roll: It was still a good time though.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Debating on whether or not to drink tonight because I'm bored and have absolutely nothing else to do and I'm off tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome back Alex..! How's life?

I just got back from NYC. Met up with a friend who was there for work. Drove to Beacon (roughly 300 miles) and took a train in. We went to an all you can drink bar for the Super Bowl and my buddy got absolutely wasted. He puked all in the hotel sheets this morning :roll: It was still a good time though.
Hey! It's good. New career path, relationship going well. Yourself?

Tits or gtfo
Awww I missed you guys ;)

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bled car for the most part
Go take it around the neighborhood
Just when I feel confident it's good enough to go, starts to get hot and we're back to square one of the fans not working when they should

Fuse is good
Relay is good
Power is good
A/C override is good
Assuming it's the Napa fan switch I got must be a dud, knew I should have gone Honda OEM.

Going to look at another S2000 tomorrow morning (maybe), then do some tinkering. Have a week to get this car running preferably, have two months until it NEEDS to be running and there's other issues I'd like to get around to like this oil leak that seems to be getting gradually worse. When it rains, it pours.

Hey fellas.
Herro