10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
f**king sick.....

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
4 exams, 2 large quizzes, 1 paper, and 26 hours of work down so far this week. Not even halfway over yet. Hopefully the rest of the week is quiter.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Morning class got cancelled. Guess i better catch up on some hw

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gotta love getting a new Mugen fan switch for the price of an appetizer.

Would be nice if that fixes my issue, but fear I may have a bad head gasket if not worse.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Driving to work this morning, was driving in the underpass of a highway, when a state plow went over it. Of course, it flung a bunch of dirty snow, dirt, road grime, ice onto my car. Car looks like someone hurled piles of s**t at it:

Cleaned up some of it and it's revealing a whole bunch of tiny dings in the paint now. f**king lovely.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Driving to work this morning, was driving in the underpass of a highway, when a state plow went over it. Of course, it flung a bunch of dirty snow, dirt, road grime, ice onto my car. Car looks like someone hurled piles of s**t at it:

Cleaned up some of it and it's revealing a whole bunch of tiny dings in the paint now. f**king lovely.
That f**king blows

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You know you can sue them for damages. Thats negligence on their behalf resulting in property damages. If you have good insurance, call and ask.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know you can sue them for damages. Thats negligence on their behalf resulting in property damages. If you have good insurance, call and ask.
Everyone is so sue happy. Negligence? Really? Thats retarded. Theyre plowing the roads, doing their jobs...

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone is so sue happy. Negligence? Really? Thats retarded. Theyre plowing the roads, doing their jobs...
Thats not being sue happy. Thats legit. They're not suppose to fling sh*t off an overpass with oncoming vehicles. I bet you they even have insurance for such things. Let something similar to that happen to your truck and see if you're so blindly forgiving then.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats not being sue happy. Thats legit. They're not suppose to fling sh*t off an overpass with oncoming vehicles. I bet you they even have insurance for such things. Let something similar to that happen to your truck and see if you're so blindly forgiving then.
Thats what insurance is for. So quick to jump to suing.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats what insurance is for. So quick to jump to suing.
I think he is more getting to having his insurance company sue the plows insurance company. That's what it technically is. People just don't use that term often.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
going to see deadpool tomorrow with my lady for v-day and then out to dinner since she has work sunday, and yes, shes a bad ass, she wants to see it.