Not open for further replies.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it! Came out great IMO
Thanks, buddy. Im loving how its all coming together. It makes me wish I had the money to reupholster the seats.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
Thanks, buddy. Im loving how its all coming together. It makes me wish I had the money to reupholster the seats.
you should get some SI seats or RSX seats

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should get some SI seats or RSX seats
You aint the boss of me! ;-)

I'm not swapping seats twice. Besides, I love these Insight seats. They support my back perfectly, which is always a necessity for me, and they slide further forward than typical coupe seats, making it easier to get in & out of the rear seat. The seat pitch, when they're both installed, also allows for better driving position.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
the insight seats are different your the only one i know that has them in the civic lol the seat shape kinda reminds me of s2000 seats

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the insight seats are different your the only one i know that has them in the civic lol the seat shape kinda reminds me of s2000 seats
That's 'cuz I'm unique like that. They do have a simplistic sporty style to them.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UPDATE: The film has fully cured and the clarity is amazing as if the glass were actually tinted and not with film. I continue to be very pleased with my purchase and percentage choices.

NOLAcivic

Respected
I just got mine tinted partially legal in my state. This is I think 55% on the front and 20% (legal is 35% on the quarters but they don't check) on the back. We have to get brake tags in my state so I can't be messing around with dark tint anymore. Good thing is they let use get 2 year tags now.

New Tint.jpg

SI wheels.jpg

SI wheels 2.jpg

Same on my Integra just to reference a different color.

12801304_683008451332_4398661592177818451_n.jpg

Kevin Glover

35% looks good! 50% might be to much, and also does your state have a tint law? Ohio has a max window tint % or something like that. I forget what it is, but I am in no hurry to tint, so when the time comes, I'll just look up what I am allowed to tint.

jnewman0910

Respected
That's 'cuz I'm unique like that. They do have a simplistic sporty style to them.
Thanks a lot for updating this post. definitely made everything clearer for me whenever I get to that point tho I do need to check California laws.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna Zelda

The only thing is matter while thinking to get the car window tinting is the total % of tint window allowed by the state law. I am from Fairfax, Virginia and here we can only have 50% of window tint at the front side and 35% on the right side and back window.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The only thing is matter while thinking to get the car window tinting is the total % of tint window allowed by the state law. I am from Fairfax, Virginia and here we can only have 50% of window tint at the front side and 35% on the right side and back window.
Year old thread. PS I removed all of the advertising you placed on your profile. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.