'02 Civic engine swap options

Stric09

I have a 2002 civic ex 1.7 lt and want to know what kind of engines i can swap it out for.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
K series or another D17 like you already have.

I would recommend you search this a bit -- you're definitely not the first person to ask this question :thumbs up

dancam

Registered VIP
K series or another D17 like you already have.

I would recommend you search this a bit -- you're definitely not the first person to ask this question :thumbs up
No, no, this is for sure the first time someone has ever asked this online! =) for the last 16 years no one has ever thought of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, no, this is for sure the first time someone has ever asked this online! =) for the last 16 years no one has ever thought of it.
Its true! I just searched on the forum and google and no one has ever posted anything about engine swaps in any honda, let alone a 7th gen. Thats especially true about the last month or two when at least 4 other members have not asked the same question. @Stric09, do those searches and see for yourself.

By the way, whats your other question? Your title of "questions" (which I'm editing to be pertinent) is plural, meaning you have more than one.

bubbajerm

Respected
Its true! I just searched on the forum and google and no one has ever posted anything about engine swaps in any honda, let alone a 7th gen. Thats especially true about the last month or two when at least 4 other members have not asked the same question. @Stric09, do those searches and see for yourself.

By the way, whats your other question? Your title of "questions" (which I'm editing to be pertinent) is plural, meaning you have more than one.
Wow. Just wow.

02Civic_EM2