Bad News

dancam

Registered VIP
Lmao 1100 down to 700 for oil change. Jesus Christ what did he have, the Pope's Benz?
2 year old toyota rav4. Lol. Dealers are such rip offs. It was the maintenance thing with the oil change so air filters and brakes cleaned and stuff but ya. Hot oil flush is a good one. =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjonesd3

2 year old toyota rav4. Lol. Dealers are such rip offs. It was the maintenance thing with the oil change so air filters and brakes cleaned and stuff but ya. Hot oil flush is a good one. =)

Sheesh, yea I always try to do oil & brakes myself even with my limited knowledge. I only go to dealer for Honda oil.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

sjonesd3

Update
I'm currently on my way to go get her. Lol I haven't been this excited since I got it knowing I would have to learn how to drive a stick shift.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Update
I'm currently on my way to go get her. Lol I haven't been this excited since I got it knowing I would have to learn how to drive a stick shift.

Good news! Let us know how she's running :cool:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was just wondering if anyone knew about this "purification" method. Said something like you can't just install a gas tank, you have to purify it 1st.
im actually a autobody priest, first id ask the gas tank if it has a moment to talk about jesus, then ill ask it to say the lords prayer, splash a lil holy water and stick my d**k in it to cleanse it of its sins, amen.

sjonesd3

Running perfect. I eventually want to flush my clutch fluid whenever I make it back home. 1st gear is like "sticking" or for lack of a better word hard to get into sometimes even if I'm at a standstill. Other than that perfect

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
Running perfect. I eventually want to flush my clutch fluid whenever I make it back home. 1st gear is like "sticking" or for lack of a better word hard to get into sometimes even if I'm at a standstill. Other than that perfect

the first gear syncros might be chewed up badly if it only does it in that gear.

sjonesd3

the first gear syncros might be chewed up badly if it only does it in that gear.
Ok thanks. I'm doing research on that now. Like it doesn't do it all the time. But say for instance I can be at a light then try to put it in 1st but it won't go in. I'll go to neutral then go back then it'll most likely work.

dancam

Registered VIP
Ok thanks. I'm doing research on that now. Like it doesn't do it all the time. But say for instance I can be at a light then try to put it in 1st but it won't go in. I'll go to neutral then go back then it'll most likely work.

Syncros are sticky. When it does it again put it into second and then shove it into first really hard to loosen anything up ;)